Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the last truly funny movie made that you have watched?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Don't reply if it has Mathew McConowhatever or the Lopez chick with the big ass in it!! SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Dallas Buyers Club.
tenor.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Honestly, Netflix's "The Wrong Missy" had me cracking up.
Never seen it and don't do Netflix anymore. But they did put out a funny one that I do recall with Paul Rudd called The Fundamentals of Caring. That movie had some great parts in it. That Selena Gomez chick ruined it with horrid acting and foul mouth. But overall, i gotta say it was funny and worthwhile with even a message of love in there. A rarity for this day and age.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Never seen it and don't do Netflix anymore. But they did put out a funny one that I do recall with Paul Rudd called The Fundamentals of Caring. That movie had some great parts in it. That Selena Gomez chick ruined it with horrid acting and foul mouth. But overall, i gotta say it was funny and worthwhile with even a message of love in there. A rarity for this day and age.
The wrong Missy is an Adam Sandler film. It has David Spade in it, but it's the girl who plays Missy that carries the movie. Pretty funny..

PTCAU

Poster
Lots of funny movies that I have seen over the years. The last one that was truly hilarious and had me laughing non stop was The Hangover. I know it’s old and not exactly what you were asking but that one is the first that came to mind.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
not a movie, but this TV show holds nothing back and tries to offend literally everyone. In fact the very first scene of the first episode comes out swinging hard. This show makes me laugh every single time I watch it.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Latest posts

Top Bottom