Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What happened to them all, the Serial Killers?

Pre 2000 there were a bunch of serial killers. Namely from the 60's on, but of course their were several in the distant past such as Jack the Ripper, HH Holmes, Carl Panzram (my favorite)and the like. It seems that there was a bunch of them, and then nothing..............

Today, I would say that there are much more people in the world. .......and the percentage of those who have serial killer traits would have to be higher in number, and perhaps higher in percentage, because todays society is......well you know, a bit off.

Question is, where are they all at today? Why do we not see them in the news? Is the media hiding them? Or are they so collectively smart that they dont get caught?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Pre 2000 there were a bunch of serial killers. Namely from the 60's on, but of course their were several in the distant past such as Jack the Ripper, HH Holmes, Carl Panzram (my favorite)and the like. It seems that there was a bunch of them, and then nothing..............

Today, I would say that there are much more people in the world. .......and the percentage of those who have serial killer traits would have to be higher in number, and perhaps higher in percentage, because todays society is......well you know, a bit off.

Question is, where are they all at today? Why do we not see them in the news? Is the media hiding them? Or are they so collectively smart that they dont get caught?
Well, they're called Democrats today, and the media and law enforcement has their back, so...yeah

Pineapple

Legendary
There’s been a serial killer or killers dumping bodies by Galveston for a decade.

There’s also supposedly a Dahmer style killer that drowns homosexual men.

For certain there are serial killers… it’s odd they aren’t talked about.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
There’s been a serial killer or killers dumping bodies by Galveston for a decade.

There’s also supposedly a Dahmer style killer that drowns homosexual men.

For certain there are serial killers… it’s odd they aren’t talked about.

Well, you wouldn’t want to misgender them.

Pineapple

Legendary

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well, they're called Democrats today, and the media and law enforcement has their back, so...yeah
The serial killers became mass murderers and all post manifestos that say the same thing as GOP Presidential candidates and Tucker Carlson, the very same words the KKK used to use

Lol you don't see them demonizing the whites, especially white men? Straight white man is their devil lol
Nope, not really. I see a lot of when men acting like little pussies anytime even the slightest thing is recognized and talked about. Sounds to me like these "men" being called out for shit are just wimps and can't stand on their own two feet.

I'm a straight, white male. My blood has been here since 1598 and 1607 respectively.

What exactly do you feel "they" are being called out for? Sounds like a tired ass scapegoat for a bunch of pussies who don't like being criticized even the slightest and think it's their right to be above criticism.

Do tell. Show me some examples

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Nope, not really. I see a lot of when men acting like little pussies anytime even the slightest thing is recognized and talked about. Sounds to me like these "men" being called out for shit are just wimps and can't stand on their own two feet.

I'm a straight, white male. My blood has been here since 1598 and 1607 respectively.

What exactly do you feel "they" are being called out for? Sounds like a tired ass scapegoat for a bunch of pussies who don't like being criticized even the slightest and think it's their right to be above criticism.

Do tell. Show me some examples
I don't see it as a "calling out", but more of a "let's disqualify your whiteness" kinda thing...and I should have worded it better...promoting to reach a quota, or percentage that doesn't reflect the demographic, re-casting, demonizing (or dumbing) in entertainment...hiring for diversity vs. qualifications...these are things that I see...it hasn't hurt me yet, but my eyes are open to this...maybe you see it differently, which is fine...

I don't see it as a "calling out", but more of a "let's disqualify your whiteness" kinda thing...and I should have worded it better...promoting to reach a quota, or percentage that doesn't reflect the demographic, re-casting, demonizing (or dumbing) in entertainment...hiring for diversity vs. qualifications...these are things that I see...it hasn't hurt me yet, but my eyes are open to this...maybe you see it differently, which is fine...
Ah, right, right...so you're upset about affirmative action dating back to the 60s and wording it as an attack on straight white males, huh?

So, tell me...who's promoting to reach a quota? What quota is that and what are the numbers involved and legality? Is this a private company with their own internal goals relating to diversity or is this a government mandated thing that you're talking about?

Talk to me about the recasting. Who specifically are you concerned got recast?
Also, get a little more specific about the "demonizing" in entertainment.

You're only listing vague grips you have, nothing specific, nothing measurable. Instead, it sounds like a drunk uncle at the corner of the bar feeling sorry for himself because he's a failure.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
We are NOT talking about Affirmative Action lol...and you're simply being antagonistic, which is fine..lol I haven't attacked you. I simply made observations...so, your take on Affirmative Action is that a less qualified person should be given a job over a more qualified? I'm not even having that argument, because it's unimaginable for someone to want an unqualified brain surgeon, much less anything else...

As far as casting goes, don't act like a simp, because clearly you're not.

Back to AA, how fair would it be for professional sports to do this? It's pushed hard for in coaching, but not at all on the field...why? Because THE BEST deserve the opportunities...am I wrong here? Absolutely not...it should be no different in the work place...

We are NOT talking about Affirmative Action lol...
Quotas in hiring is LITERALLY called Affirmative Action. Do you even know what you're talking about?

'so, your take on Affirmative Action is that a less qualified person should be given a job over a more qualified?"

I offered no take on affirmative action. Can you cite in my comments exactly where I offered that take?

"I'm not even having that argument, because it's unimaginable for someone to want an unqualified brain surgeon, much less anything else...'

So, um....you're taking your ball and going home because you can't formulate an argument?

Back to AA, how fair would it be for professional sports to do this? It's pushed hard for in coaching, but not at all on the field...why? Because THE BEST deserve the opportunities...am I wrong here? Absolutely not...it should be no different in the work place...

How are we "back" to AA? You never left it. Literally, ever comment in your last post is about AA.
Dude, do you have health or mental issues? This is like a drunk rambling you've got going on here.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Quotas in hiring is LITERALLY called Affirmative Action. Do you even know what you're talking about?

'so, your take on Affirmative Action is that a less qualified person should be given a job over a more qualified?"

I offered no take on affirmative action. Can you cite in my comments exactly where I offered that take?

"I'm not even having that argument, because it's unimaginable for someone to want an unqualified brain surgeon, much less anything else...'

So, um....you're taking your ball and going home because you can't formulate an argument?

How are we "back" to AA? You never left it. Literally, ever comment in your last post is about AA.
Dude, do you have health or mental issues? This is like a drunk rambling you've got going on here.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?
Ok so I'm talking about filling spots qualified ppl, based simply on qualifications, and not race...AA is, and never was meant to place a high school dropout in a CEO position simply because of race or gender bro. It's not difficult...sure, an unqualified person can APPLY, but to be placed to fill a spot based upon race and/or gender is just stupid...maybe we can agree on THIS?

A high percentage of MY posts are based on jokes, or quotes...I mostly disagree with libs, and almost always disagree with establishment elites...are there some decent lib ideas, absolutely! Are there some moronic ideas from the pubs, no doubt! Are there completely racist/gender phobic ideas on both sides? Without question.

You don't even sound like a lib anymore, but an antagonistic, sour, anti-pub...you sound every bit as hateful and bound as any Trumper...and I'm not even a Trump guy, except for when he goes after far left or far right folks...get over yourself, lighten up, make some jokes, and have a little fun WITH ppl, and not against them...I've been in the Jiu-jitzu for years as well, and I don't have every conversation as if I just got choked out...I get along with ppl I disagree with here all the time, it's not hard...

Ok so I'm talking about filling spots qualified ppl, based simply on qualifications, and not race...AA is, and never was meant to place a high school dropout in a CEO position simply because of race or gender bro. It's not difficul
Which HS dropout was given a CEO title based on their race? What company?

It's not difficult...sure, an unqualified person can APPLY, but to be placed to fill a spot based upon race and/or gender is just stupid...maybe we can agree on THIS?
I've never given an opinion to you on Affirmative Action. I'm still filtering through what point you were trying to make.

"A high percentage of MY posts are based on jokes, or quotes...I mostly disagree with libs, and almost always disagree with establishment elites"

Who are "establishment elites"? From what I've seen, most people who attack people for being "establishment elites" are simply people lashing out at others who are more intelligent than they are and worked harder. Do you have an example of who you consider an establishment elite?

"You don't even sound like a lib anymore, but an antagonistic, sour, anti-pub...you sound every bit as hateful and bound as any Trumper"

On the broad spectrum, I'm definitely a liberal. Specifically, it would depend on what issue, though, as to whether you'd call me a liberal or not. Why do you consider me hateful? Can you point to any comment I've made so far that's hateful and not playful? I can talk some shit, sure, but I've not been animated or emotional on here in the slightest, I don't think.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Most of the "established elite" references would be to the fake politicians that claim one thing, but still vote/push for the opposite to keep their pockets full...

No, you haven't given an opinion on AA, but argued that it was to fill quotas...was it not to create OPPORTUNITIES? It was...and it goes both ways. Ppl aren't supposed to be denied opportunity because of race/gender, but they also shouldn't be hired/promoted because of it either...

Maybe you're not hateful/spiteful, txt can come across the wrong way. That's fair...I'll re-read some of your shit, as I believe in giving way too many chances...

Most of the "established elite" references would be to the fake politicians that claim one thing, but still vote/push for the opposite to keep their pockets full...
lots of those motherfuckers

No, you haven't given an opinion on AA, but argued that it was to fill quotas...was it not to create OPPORTUNITIES? It was...and it goes both ways. Ppl aren't supposed to be denied opportunity because of race/gender, but they also shouldn't be hired/promoted because of it either...
My opinion is that affirmative action is horseshit, didn't work, created more animosity than it fixed, and should end.

Maybe you're not hateful/spiteful, txt can come across the wrong way. That's fair...I'll re-read some of your shit, as I believe in giving way too many chances...
I can be a dick. I come on here to get my frustrations out because I fucked up my knee in jiujitsu and not I don't have that physical outlet for a while. Well, it's been a year, actually. Close to going back, I hope.

Since I can't be a better human and not get so frustrated, I need a fight. I found this place and it seemed to have some Trumpkins to fight with. I've been fighting this useless and fruitless fight for decades, so I can be a bit of a fucking prick. It's not good. It's not healthy. I know.
Getting my ass kicked nightly is much healthier and more fun

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
lots of those motherfuckers

My opinion is that affirmative action is horseshit, didn't work, created more animosity than it fixed, and should end.

I can be a dick. I come on here to get my frustrations out because I fucked up my knee in jiujitsu and not I don't have that physical outlet for a while. Well, it's been a year, actually. Close to going back, I hope.

Since I can't be a better human and not get so frustrated, I need a fight. I found this place and it seemed to have some Trumpkins to fight with. I've been fighting this useless and fruitless fight for decades, so I can be a bit of a fucking prick. It's not good. It's not healthy. I know.
Getting my ass kicked nightly is much healthier and more fun
Lol many policies have done more harm than good...you'll be alright

Latest posts

Top Bottom