Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what happened to the Martin and Malaria thread?

Praise

Elite
You Shouldn't look only one side or supporting a winning team only but even the loosing team also has something to say.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I took a kid to the private hospital whereby everything is expensive but talk only God know and one head can't really win many people like you who are on Board.
I would suggest you ask for durable goods for the kids.

When people send durable goods for kids then they see the
kids wearing or using those goods it builds more generosity.

Praise

Elite
Why did the other guy from uganda say it didnt cost nearly that much??
For him i don't know where he lives in Uganda but trust me you can't find any treatment at free Cost here bc Uganda is a messed up country where you find that even the medicine isn't enough to the number of sick people in the community but because you all didn't want hear me asking for the kiddo's support that's why you're all on thereother side now you have forgotten about me. Okay no problem that is the world we all live in. Thanks

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Because you're all showing me am nothing here and judging me as if i was doing wrong thing to fight for someone's life.
Martin this is the internet. Its undefeated and unforgiving. If you don't like what you read on here just read something else. People here are just trying to find the truth so they are investigating and asking questions, thats all. Some concerns were raised so the tough questions had to be asked...we were really getting somewhere until you deleted the thread and silenced them

Praise

Elite
Martin this is the internet. Its undefeated and unforgiving. If you don't like what you read on here just read something else. People here are just trying to find the truth so they are investigating and asking questions, that all. Some concerns were raised so the tough questions had to be asked...we were really getting somewhere until you deleted the thread and silenced them
This world everyone needs eachother that is why God created Short people, Tall people, Big people and Small people so for me i just see why you guys can't understand my point well than showing me all these. Anyways only God know because is the Creator of the all creators.

Praise

Elite
You all showed me that you can't even say a small sorry to the innocent kid excluding some few people here to whom i won't mention. God didn't creat us to treat our fellow brothers and sisters like that please.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You all showed me that you can't even say a small sorry to the innocent kid excluding some few people here to whom i won't mention. God didn't creat us to treat our fellow brothers and sisters like that please.
I’m sorry there was a misunderstanding Martin. I like the information on the work you do and the information your provide about daily life in Uganda.

Please understand the internet is a weird place and there is a lot of fraud. No one is accusing you of that at all, but being that we have never met it’s a trust but verify situation.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Do you have a link to that post or can you explain it? I missed it and would love to know what it said.
I wish I could remember more. It was 5:20ish in the morning and I was half asleep when I was reading it and about to leave for work.... Along the lines of where @Emma tenywa is located, malaria is very common and treatment is handed out for free to people in need of it... It was about a paragraph long.
how do you view it and can we still post in it? last post I saw was where @Emma tenywa basically said malaria treatment was free
@Croot_Overlord can we bring that thread back up or at the very least the last post? Emma had brought some good information about Malaria where he's at

Praise

Elite
I’m sorry there was a misunderstanding Martin. I like the information on the work you do and the information your provide about daily life in Uganda.

Please understand the internet is a weird place and there is a lot of fraud. No one is accusing you of that at all, but being that we have never met it’s a trust but verify situation.
Yes thanks and i understand but Sincere speaking i tried to be open to everyone a bout what happened to the kid but upto now am still the topic yet it was a serious issues. You would have said we are not helping than talking much a bout my name and putting me down showing am nothing.

Praise

Elite
Show us a picture of her in the hospital.
I have many pictures of hers but it show me that it's useless for me to post it and updating you of how she is doing now since you didn't value my first post about her yesto.

Top Bottom