Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you think this UFO is

D

Deleted member 2886

I reckon @ChicagoFats nailed it.
The aircraft from where the recording is taken, is traveling at a higher altitude, and behind, while cutting across the previous path of another aircraft.
It just appears as if something is shooting straight up before taking off in the slightly upper left direction.
It's been traveling in a straight line the whole clip.IMG_20220423_005009.jpgSorry, that's the zoomiest zoom my phone can muster.

Oler Ted

Elite
I reckon @ChicagoFats nailed it.
The aircraft from where the recording is taken, is traveling at a higher altitude, and behind, while cutting across the previous path of another aircraft.
It just appears as if something is shooting straight up before taking off in the slightly upper left direction.
It's been traveling in a straight line the whole clip.View attachment 95488Sorry, that's the zoomiest zoom my phone can muster.
Ok zoomer

D

Deleted member 2886

Ok zoomer
Hey Oler, have you spent time stargazing, or watching satellites?
The best time for spotting satellites is in the hour or two before sunrise and after sunset.
Because of their altitude, they reflect the sunlight, which makes them really easy to spot, especially the massive ISS.
You'll probably recall I've mentioned that I used to travel and live in a car?
During this period I'd often lay on the cars bonnet late at night watching the sky.
Quite surprising how many meteorites streak the night sky aye man.
I've seen two that sorta spiralled as they burned up, leaving smoke trails, as they plummeting to Earth, these were really fuckin stunning to see.

So, I'm pretty confident that I've a good grasp of what's an artificial satellite travelling in a consistent orbit, and what's a meteorite burning up in, or just streaking across, the atmosphere.

There's one particular night, about an hour after sunset, where I'd been watching satellites.
I spotted one as it caught the sunlight, it was headed from the south in a northerly direction.

To my surprise though,...two more objects suddenly appeared, also catching the sunlight.
Initially, they were far behind the satellite and heading the exact same direction,....though at a much greater velocity.

I still don't know what the fuck I witnessed as I watched these two objects quickly catch up to the satellite, matching it's velocity and seeming to accompany it for about 20-30seconds.

Obviously at such a huge distance I couldn't see exactly what was going on, though it appeared as if one of these objects got really close to the satellite, almost as though docking because the three shining objects became only two for a brief few moments, before they then appeared to distance themselves from the satellite while keeping pace, then they both suddenly shot off, at incredible speed, in different directions from the satellite and from each other, quickly vanishing from my view.

The satellite continued on until I lost sight, seemingly undisturbed by whatever the fuck these two objects were doing.

This is only one of the times I've seen these things.
They're actually rather common.
I just don't know what they are.

Oler Ted

Elite
Hey Oler, have you spent time stargazing, or watching satellites?
The best time for spotting satellites is in the hour or two before sunrise and after sunset.
Because of their altitude, they reflect the sunlight, which makes them really easy to spot, especially the massive ISS.
You'll probably recall I've mentioned that I used to travel and live in a car?
During this period I'd often lay on the cars bonnet late at night watching the sky.
Quite surprising how many meteorites streak the night sky aye man.
I've seen two that sorta spiralled as they burned up, leaving smoke trails, as they plummeting to Earth, these were really fuckin stunning to see.

So, I'm pretty confident that I've a good grasp of what's an artificial satellite travelling in a consistent orbit, and what's a meteorite burning up in, or just streaking across, the atmosphere.

There's one particular night, about an hour after sunset, where I'd been watching satellites.
I spotted one as it caught the sunlight, it was headed from the south in a northerly direction.

To my surprise though,...two more objects suddenly appeared, also catching the sunlight.
Initially, they were far behind the satellite and heading the exact same direction,....though at a much greater velocity.

I still don't know what the fuck I witnessed as I watched these two objects quickly catch up to the satellite, matching it's velocity and seeming to accompany it for about 20-30seconds.

Obviously at such a huge distance I couldn't see exactly what was going on, though it appeared as if one of these objects got really close to the satellite, almost as though docking because the three shining objects became only two for a brief few moments, before they then appeared to distance themselves from the satellite while keeping pace, then they both suddenly shot off, at incredible speed, in different directions from the satellite and from each other, quickly vanishing from my view.

The satellite continued on until I lost sight, seemingly undisturbed by whatever the fuck these two objects were doing.

This is only one of the times I've seen these things.
They're actually rather common.
I just don't know what they are.
Wow that’s pretty interesting. Not much of a stargazer myself, I just look at things on the internet. Sad? Maybe, I don’t give a shit.

You ever found a video or something online that shows a similar behavior? It’s almost like we could turn this into the official UFO thread

D

Deleted member 2886

Wow that’s pretty interesting. Not much of a stargazer myself, I just look at things on the internet. Sad? Maybe, I don’t give a shit.

You ever found a video or something online that shows a similar behavior? It’s almost like we could turn this into the official UFO thread
Na, that's not sad bro.
I imagine you guys have a lot more urbanization in the states than over here, but even if so, despite the limited urbanization here, it's a fact that the view of the night sky is severely degraded due to light pollution,...unless far from urban centers.
What I'm getting at is that the night sky, imo, doesn't really seem all too interesting when the view is impeded by light pollution, which can possibly lead to a general disinterest and assumption that the view is pretty much the same from anywhere.

Though if ya ever get the chance to see the night sky without any light pollution, preferably from higher altitudes-like from mountain tops, I'd wager ya'd be amazed at the immense vastness that's visible aye.

I've lazily looked online for vids of similar objects but tbh I've not yet stumbled upon any which seem legitimate aye.
I know I can trust my own eyes, to a certain degree, whereas I also know I can't trust video to anywhere near the same degree especially without extreme skepticism.
(There probably are legit vids of the objects I saw,...I've just not bothered to properly search for them.)

Oh, I just remembered, there's a bunch of legit vids on BitChute from the 90s of these fuckin noisey, experimental jet propulsion vehicles which can manoeuvre in some startling ways.
I reckon this technology might potentially be related to those objects I've seen, but I dunno, I'm just speculating.
I'll try find a clip to post here.

D

Deleted member 2886

@Oler Ted
Hey man, I couldn't find the BitChute vids but I found one video on YT of the 90s experimental craft.
From what little I've read, these systems were apparently canned, but I highly doubt it.
I'd imagine that after 20+ years of secret development, this sorta tech would be significantly improved upon.
What strikes me as being similar to the unknown objects I'd mentioned, is the supermanoeuverability.

Emma tenywa

Elite

Reba won't be happy if you turn this into the official UFO thread

Oler Ted

Elite
@Oler Ted
Hey man, I couldn't find the BitChute vids but I found one video on YT of the 90s experimental craft.
From what little I've read, these systems were apparently canned, but I highly doubt it.
I'd imagine that after 20+ years of secret development, this sorta tech would be significantly improved upon.
What strikes me as being similar to the unknown objects I'd mentioned, is the supermanoeuverability.

Wow that motor there is absolutely incredible. They even had it roll at the end. Thanks for digging this up. FYI I wasn’t doubting you by any means, just was curious if there was a visual reference. You prob knew that though

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

iu

Top Bottom