Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you see when you close your eyes?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
seihnPr.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

@Cre8ive -that is an interesting question sir.
Your answers are also most intriguing too.
Were/are you seeking something?
Rather curious as to the motivator prompting such unique inquiry?...

...over two days -and two threads?

#Cliffs:
Yet another of CuriousFiends insane ramblings.

•Best to ignore.
20220704_181203.gif

#"What do you see when you close your eyes?"
20220704_192441.gifCould answer the OP many ways,...ranging from regular old ego attachment functionality through to realms of transcendentalism.

Depends.

Does one seek a common or less common response?...or neither & perhaps these words are interpreted as indiscernible scribblings of an egotistical madman.
20220705_031419.gif
Regardless, this "I" projecting the floundering-socially inept digital gollywog of one-
-CuriousFiend, will bust out the most shallow answer,...minus cognitive or emotive interference.

•So, without focusing on any particular intention, simply closing ones eyelids for ten-ish seconds at this very moment 👉*

•["I" perceived blurred shimmering sparks/flashes immediately.]

•[This receded within probably ~2secs, revealing a hazy conceptual template of the external physical environment.]

•[From 5-10 seconds, perception definition intensified.]
(*Kinda like squinting.)

20220705_030934.gif
*This isn't the case if focusing intention upon some purpose, like political/social, or whatever other transient cuntiness.

If ya want pessimism?, I can do it again while focusing on the impending 6+ months being imprisoned in the house courtesy of Stalinda and her NWO death cultists latest covaids scamdemic justified lockdown.

Or I can simply fuck off with this shit and never annoy ya again?
It's all good.
IMG_20220705_053042_552.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom