Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you do for a living?

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I've been a manager with McD since high school. Over 90% of McD in the US are franchises, owned and operated by private companies.
Some owner ops suck, some are great.
My op is fantastic, I make 46k/year as a 1st assistant.
Full medical, dental, vision. Scholarships for any accredited program. Discounted childcare (even though I don't need that shit).
Once you get your own store you get a company car lease every 3 years (Chevy malibu or cruz), and they make 60k plus.
The next step up is area supervisor, they make 70k plus and get a new Tesla every 2 years.
The food is shit though, my location especially we have 0 healthy food. It's all fried bullshit.
You should see what the fryer grease looks like when it's not heated to 300 degrees (it looks like butter, which is what will be sitting in your veins if you frequent McD).

Nayat

Elite
I get paid to be an intermediary between clients and people inside my office who aren’t sales for a worker’s compensation insurance company. Being licensed is a hack for my job and I’m basically paid for my time in the office as it takes little to no effort to complete expected tasks at an extremely high level compared to my peers.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I've been a manager with McD since high school. Over 90% of McD in the US are franchises, owned and operated by private companies.
Full medical, dental, vision. Scholarships for any accredited program. Discounted childcare (even though I don't need that shit).
Once you get your own store you get a company car lease every 3 years (Chevy malibu or cruz), and they make 60k plus.
The next step up is area supervisor, they make 70k plus and get a new Tesla every 2 years.
The food is shit though, my location especially we have 0 healthy food. It's all fried bullshit.
You should see what the fryer grease looks like when it's not heated to 300 degrees (it looks like butter, which is what will be sitting in your veins if you frequent McD).
Did you find a post from the 90’s and copy it?

I deliver mail. My route is 120 miles per day in the mountains of WV.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Sounds like you're gonna be ready to finance a waterbed soon.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
51oaSSbjLIL._SL1001_.jpg

Too bad your student loans didn’t produce for you

Top Bottom