Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you believe are all of your inalienable rights?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Create a list of the rights you believe are given to you by God at birth. Do not list any rights that are simply legal rights.

America 1st

Founder
Freedom of speech and conscience. Freedom to defend yourself and family. Freedom to transact with others.
Can you elaborate on the last one please?

Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness along with

If you feel up to it would you mind going into more detail about what rights in the BoR are natural and which ones you believe are simply legal rights?

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Can you elaborate on the last one please?

If you feel up to it would you mind going into more detail about what rights in the BoR are natural and which ones you believe are simply legal rights?
Economic transaction. It implies the freedom to work for a wage, or to lend someone money on agreed terms, or to buy something that you want if you and the seller agree to a price. Free capitalism.

America 1st

Founder
Economic transaction. It implies the freedom to work for a wage, or to lend someone money on agreed terms, or to buy something that you want if you and the seller agree to a price. Free capitalism.
Do you believe that right extends to transactions with foreign nationals?

Do you believe you have a right to transact in anything?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Do you believe that right extends to transactions with foreign nationals?

Do you believe you have a right to transact in anything?
yes. The government can place tariffs on products I get from out of the country but I should be able to go to Belgium and buy waffles to bring back to America.

yes. I should be able to pay a woman to do weird shit in the sack.

America 1st

Founder
yes. The government can place tariffs on products I get from out of the country but I should be able to go to Belgium and buy waffles to bring back to America.

yes. I should be able to pay a woman to do weird shit in the sack.
So you should be able to do business with Iran, ISIS, the Taliban, and China no matter what?

You also believe you should be able to business in humans, drugs, or bombs as long as there is an agreement?

Honest questions too. Appreciate the responses!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So you should be able to do business with Iran, ISIS, the Taliban, and China no matter what?

You also believe you should be able to business in humans, drugs, or bombs as long as there is an agreement?

Honest questions too. Appreciate the responses!
Humans? that would be illegal as it would infringe on their rights and freedoms. Drugs and bombs should be a yes. And the fed can level tariffs and embargoes on other countries but if we aren't at war with a country then I should be free to trade economically with them.

America 1st

Founder
Humans? that would be illegal as it would infringe on their rights and freedoms. Drugs and bombs should be a yes. And the fed can level tariffs and embargoes on other countries but if we aren't at war with a country then I should be free to trade economically with them.
Appreciate the response!

Top Bottom