Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do liberals do when they are losing in a debate?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
They Usually say something about you not acknowledging their feelings, as if their feelings are 100% accurate always and can never be disputed

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
They Usually say something about you not acknowledging their feelings, as if their feelings are 100% accurate always and can never be disputed
Yes! If their intentions are good they are not to blame when they have to fix a problem created by the last problem they tried to fix created by the last problem they tried to fix. I hope they all fall into a tar pit and rot.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I got banned from a supposed open political debate message board. The board was supposed to be open to all sides. However, I was the only person that was a open Trump supporter. They were aghast with that.

I routinely cut to pieces their intellectually lazy arguments.

They got to the point where they would just say "your argument is in bad faith" when I out debated them. I do not believe that they actually knew what bad faith meant.

It just sounded intellectual and made them feel good about themselves. I was eventually banned though I broke not a single rule and was courteous to everyone including the morons. The truth is that I was banned for cutting their deeply held believes to shreds with logic.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I got banned from a supposed open political debate message board. The board was supposed to be open to all sides. However, I was the only person that was a open Trump supporter. They were aghast with that.

I routinely cut to pieces their intellectually lazy arguments.

They got to the point where they would just say "your argument is in bad faith" when I out debated them. I do not believe that they actually knew what bad faith meant.

It just sounded intellectual and made them feel good about themselves. I was eventually banned though I broke not a single rule and was courteous to everyone including the morons. The truth is that I was banned for cutting their deeply held believes to shreds with logic.
What was the board?

Latest posts

Top Bottom