Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you doing with your lives on this fantastic Friday?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Sitting in my chair reading posts like this.

tenor.gif

Belezabro

Elite
Nice little Friday actually..."working" for now at home. Getting prepped to lift at the home gym in an hour which consists of a pre-workout meal (oatmeal, 2 eggs, 2 protein pancakes) and, later, black coffee right before lift off.

Friday afternoon is grocery buying time. Tonight are little league games.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Nice little Friday actually..."working" for now at home. Getting prepped to lift at the home gym in an hour which consists of a pre-workout meal (oatmeal, 2 eggs, 2 protein pancakes) and, later, black coffee right before lift off.

Friday afternoon is grocery buying time. Tonight are little league games.
We had our 2nd round playoff game last night, won 10-4. Going to the semis tomorrow morning, Go Brewers!

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Fun Friday. Work since 6:30 this AM, I’m on call all weekend, going over numbers and trying to figure out how payroll messed up my commission to the tune of $12k. Fun stuff.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Running behind day.

The wife made Sante Fe Soup last night that was very good.

However, I woke up at 1:30 AM nauseous as fuck. Spent an hour in the bathroom.

Kept thinking I was going to throw up but never did. Missed going to the gym this morning because I was too tired. I had been 5 days in a row. I wanted that 6th day in a row but it was not to be. Feel off today. Still love my wife though.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I’m currently in a debate with some 20 year old In my College Republicans group on why it’s necessary for Israel to fuck up Hamas. She says she doesn’t get why people in the west should give a damn and be egging on violence in the Middle East.

giphy.gif

Why was Hamas so quiet when Trump was POTUS? He even moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Could it be that strength promotes piece and weakness is enticing to an enemy and actually encourages violence?

120north

Elite
Founder
Taking some time off today from day job. Heading up to the wine market and wine bar that my wife and I own to take a couple of work calls and sell some vino. Then heading to Spring Football scrimmage to watch my son kick off his last season of HS football. DE// 6'-5"// 250 if any of your schools are looking for one.

Could be a worse day.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Sitting in my office fixing to have a fight with Verizon over their GPS units in our fleet. When I get home I’m going to finish taking down a palm tree that did not survive the winter storm and did not come back.

Then I’m going to do my housework and get it out of the way.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
Getting ready to play in a golf tournament at Aviara. Raising money for the BeYOUtiful Foundation to help women going through cancer get paired up with salons and stylists to work on wigs, etc. Fuck cancer.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’m enjoying my Veteran owned and American made Black Rifle Coffee Company “Just Black” out of my FSF tumbler before I get back to work on digging this hole to build a paver patio! Cheers boys, gonna be a good day!View attachment 21088
You are THE MAN - living large and doing it first class. Way to go Chris! Like your ink too!

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Genuinely had no idea thats what tobacco looked like. All corn and soybeans up here.
That’s young tobacco. Been in the dirt for about a month plus we’re having a cool/dry May that’s holding it back some. Those plants will be 4-6’ tall in a month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom