Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What’s the weirdest part about dreams IYO?

catreaper

Master Baiter
Just how many poorly installed railings there are on balconies, and how many poorly constructed high decks have been built. I somehow always seem to end up falling from somewhere high
Oh man, you’re so right. I used to have a reoccurring dream that a pack of wolves chased me to the edge of a cliff and knocked me over. Always woke up with a spassing back. Went on for like two months when I was a kid.

Last edited:

catreaper

Master Baiter
A few days, weeks, month or years down the road I see real life before it happens. It really freaks people out when I say "this is about to happen", and it does. #metoo too
Can you give an example? I’ve only had this happen one time and it was when I was a kid. My mom came home from shopping on a Black Friday and I asked her what kind of scale she had just bought? She asked me how I knew she bought a scale. Maybe it was because I was a fat kid, but she loves to bring it up til this day.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Can you give an example? I’ve only had this happen one time and it was when I was a kid. My mom came home from shopping on a Black Friday and I asked her what kind of scale she had just bought? She asked me how I knew she bought a scale. Maybe it was because I was a fat kid, but she loves to bring it up til this day.
lol. It's hard to explain, and I really can't. Either I remember it from a dream or I see it in my head right before it happens because I saw it in a dream? Premonition type shit. It happens a lot and I usually can't remember right after.

Also the slow running and punching. Can't stand that shit.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
lol. It's hard to explain, and I really can't. Either I remember it from a dream or I see it in my head right before it happens because I saw it in a dream? Premonition type shit. It happens a lot and I usually can't remember right after.

Also the slow running and punching. Can't stand that shit.
Precognitive dreams is what they’re called.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For me it’s hands down the fact that I have conversations in my dreams and somehow never know what the other person involved is about to say. How does my brain tell me my part of the conversation but also not let me know what the other person is about to say?

View attachment 39032
Seriously if you pull on that string it’s evidence that there as a collective subconscious. Like Jung said

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The most prominent feature in my dreams has always been different buildings. My brain comes up with some cool fucking buildings and I have always been able to have very good recollection of them.

@laterallyshaking has tried to get a couple dream threads going, he’d prob be interested in this thread

America 1st

Founder
I have a recurring dream that I've bowled a perfect game. But when I wake up, there's always one pin standing.
Once you toss yore first one the next few will come much easier.

After my step dad broke his cherry he had 4 in one year.

P.S. make sure you a drinking the right combo. Too much dark liquor and you’ll get sloppy. Too much beer and you’ll choke up late.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Every dream I have has you in it, most of the time you are in a Texas Tech football helmet and nothing else.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I don't remember my dreams very often now.

But when I was a kid, it seems like I dreamed vividly every night. The worst dreams were those that you accept as a new reality in that instant when you wake up before you realize it was a dream. I remember when I was probably 12 and wanted a new set of clubs worse than anything in the world, having a dream I got them. Then a few seconds after I wake up, reality comes crashing in. Yes! I've got new golf clubs???!!! Yeah, nah.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
A few days, weeks, month or years down the road I see real life before it happens. It really freaks people out when I say "this is about to happen", and it does. #metoo too
Precognitive dreams is what they’re called.
#MeToo

But sorry @America 1st I refute to call it anything but DEJA VU. (I am revolting against the Faucci led medical world and their BS….if they have a name it’s because they want to use it against us!)

I don’t have the ability so see in advance other than the night before something happens I will dream it and most times don’t realize until it is happening. Really freaky sometime.

Other than that tho….My true super power is my (go-go) gadget arms.

Last edited:

Broforce77

Poster
For me it’s hands down the fact that I have conversations in my dreams and somehow never know what the other person involved is about to say. How does my brain tell me my part of the conversation but also not let me know what the other person is about to say?

View attachment 39032
“Are YOU ready for the next phase of the Globalist? They are also known as the Satanist, the Illuminati, bringing in the Lucifer New World Order! Think NOT? Watch this video!”

Coronavirus patent
2018-11-20
Application granted

“The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavirus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polyproteins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (nsp)-10, nsp-14, nsp-15 or nsp-16. The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.”
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I hated needles bigly as a child.

When I was 4-5, I had a dream about fighting like hell but losing and being forcibly held down and injected in the back of my leg. I've recalled this several times in the last 6 months.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Having a situation where there are people from different periods of my life interacting. Why, and why are those people selected. And they aren't the same people or situation. Fun and confusing

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I never walked at graduation from college and not sure I ever received a diploma (I did graduate, just no physical diploma)

Recurring nightmare is that I still have 2 accounting classes needed to graduate and I need to go back to school.

I did the work a few years back to Lucid dream. Had about 3 Lucid dreams before I stopped doing the work and now I just dream normal dreams. My level of control isn’t he dreams has changed over time though.

I often fly in my dreams. I used to have a lot of trouble flying. I’d not get more than a foot or so off the ground, but these days I fly pretty quickly and efficiently. Wherever I’d like to go, pretty much. The last time I was dream-flying I kept trying to convince my brother to fly too, and I couldn’t figure out why he wasn’t doing it.

I used to have issues fighting in my dreams, slow punching and all, but I started training in a martial art 16 years ago and almost from day 1 there was an immediate change and I’m able to quickly/easily win any fight in my dreams now. Usually the “conflicts” I face are surrounding the fight, not the fight itself.

I often dream about work or a work setting, and I’ve had recurring dreams where a boss will come in and tell me to clean up my work-area, or where all the offices in my area are cluttered up with furniture or are basically a maze with some offices lacking doorways into them at all.

Last night I dreamed about a puzzle-like building complex that I was going through with a dude on a podcast that I listen to. He was cracking jokes the whole time. And then he turned into a very attractive woman in a darkened room and I woke up. That one was weird.

TLDR: Dreams are weird/fun and I have had progress doing things in my dreams over time.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
“Are YOU ready for the next phase of the Globalist? They are also known as the Satanist, the Illuminati, bringing in the Lucifer New World Order! Think NOT? Watch this video!”

Coronavirus patent
2018-11-20
Application granted

“The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavirus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polyproteins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (nsp)-10, nsp-14, nsp-15 or nsp-16. The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.”
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en

EEEBB882-139A-4C5A-A2DA-A24050329447.jpeg

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Everytime I get on an elevator in my dreams it doesn't work properly... at a certain point you'd think I'd take the stairs instead.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
I had terrible dreams as a kid... despite an idyllic childhood. I had myself convinced that I had to lay on my stomach always with my head turned to the right or I would have bad dreams.

Anyways, in the last month I've had two distinctly different dreams in which I dreamed I was dreaming. In other words, I had a nightmare in my dream, woke up (still in my dream) and realized I was just dreaming. This is some Matrix level sh*t.

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Every 3-4 years, I have a dream that predicts an event in the near future. Started in high school when I predicted my exact grade on a calculus test, and since then I've called Mitch Mitchell's death, a buddy's car wreck, and others. Weirds me the fuck out.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Every 3-4 years, I have a dream that predicts an event in the near future. Started in high school when I predicted my exact grade on a calculus test, and since then I've called Mitch Mitchell's death, a buddy's car wreck, and others. Weirds me the fuck out.
I've had this weird one about dinosaurs and midgets every seven years for a while.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
I never walked at graduation from college and not sure I ever received a diploma (I did graduate, just no physical diploma)

Recurring nightmare is that I still have 2 accounting classes needed to graduate and I need to go back to school.
I have a very similar one but involves only high school

Latest posts

Top Bottom