Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WH censoring FB post

Taggart

Elite
Founder
PHOTO-Jen-Psaki-With-A-Crazy-Clown-Doll-Face-Meme.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

@GhostOfQanonsense come defend this and call everyone else nazis and fascist. Please and thank you.
The disinformation that is being spread by the White House is the lie they are censoring facebook! What a deft deflecting lying move. It's a slick one - make seems like its starting to come to our side and get Facebook's censoring activities deflated. Make Facebook the cool, new arbiter of truth by slamming them for "disinformation as determined by the dark house (don't call it white house.)

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The disinformation that is being spread by the White House is the lie they are censoring facebook! What a deft deflecting lying move. It's a slick one - make seems like its starting to come to our side and get Facebook's censoring activities deflated. Make Facebook the cool, new arbiter of truth by slamming them for "disinformation as determined by the dark house (don't call it white house.)
tenor (19).gif
Don't think I'm drunk enough to understand @Cre8ive yet.

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Are they looking at internals telling them this is a good idea? Even the most close minded and brain dead leftists I’ve talked to Aren’t very excited about them scouring through posts and censoring people

I’m not a Q believer at all really, but their insistence on continuing to Auschwitz all the Jan 6th guys and Q believers makes me just believe everything they say is true

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Are they looking at internals telling them this is a good idea? Even the most close minded and brain dead leftists I’ve talked to Aren’t very excited about them scouring through posts and censoring people

I’m not a Q believer at all really, but their insistence on continuing to Auschwitz all the Jan 6th guys and Q believers makes me just believe everything they say is true
Which leftists you been talking to? The ones I talk to think I should be killed.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Which leftists you been talking to? The ones I talk to think I should be killed.
Coloradan libs. So way out to lunch on most policy prescriptions, but not the fat lesbian Dems who sit inside all day and need to tell other people what to do to feel okay, otherwise they’ll kill themselves

Work with a bunch of Cali libs at work and I’m slowly turning them toward Maga and against gov corruption

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Well that's pretty much how I feel about leftists so...

Mines more of a addition by subtraction feeling about them though as opposed to *wanting* them to die. Unfortunately it would just be for the greater good since they're that destructive to our republic.

Maybe we can get a win / win and out them all on the front lines to storm China so we can remember then as heros instead of fags

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Mines more of a addition by subtraction feeling about them though as opposed to *wanting* them to die. Unfortunately it would just be for the greater good since they're that destructive to our republic.

Maybe we can get a win / win and out them all on the front lines to storm China so we can remember then as heros instead of fags
1626399470493.gif

Sikness23245

Elite

iu

Attachments

• 1626400788018.png
    1626400788018.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 1

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
She needs a donkey punch knock out super man and turn her into Mrs. Captain America.

During the obama years, was always a tossup who I'd rather tie down & teach a lesson to more...her, or Marie Harf. She has improved her look quire a bit, since the obama years.

marie-harf-fox-news-insider-2018-1170x610.png

Both extremely gifted liars, by the way. Just thought I should throw that in there, while I'm talking about them.

mrt

Elite
Yes the bitch called our Troops liars when they told about losing men hunting for that ass wipe deserter obamy was ass kissing all over.

Attachments

• 700.jpg
    700.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3
  • slo joe.jpg
    slo joe.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom