Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weirdest/Best places you’ve faucked

TJHall1

Legendary

Congrats on coming out with the whole boy fucking thing. 👏

catreaper

Master Baiter

Congrats on coming out with the whole boy fucking thing. 👏
I can assure you I didn’t read that, but… you got me.

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
I jerked off in a chinook flying back to bagram from Shkin safe house, Paktika province, in 2002. I was behind an ATV near the open ramp at like 0300, and the vibration on my butthole was more than I could bear. That, and I thought I’d be getting killed very soon so I gave zero fucks. I guess this counts as fucking myself so it should be allowed.

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I jerked off in a chinook flying back to bagram from Shkin safe house, Paktika province, in 2002. I was behind an ATV near the open ramp at like 0300, and the vibration on by butthole was more than I could bear. That and I thought I’d be getting killed very soon so I gave zero fucks. I guess this counts as fucking myself so it should be allowed.
1645667663252.gif

Oler Ted

Elite
I jerked off in a chinook flying back to bagram from Shkin safe house, Paktika province, in 2002. I was behind an ATV near the open ramp at like 0300, and the vibration on by butthole was more than I could bear. That and I thought I’d be getting killed very soon so I gave zero fucks. I guess this counts as fucking myself so it should be allowed.
330D5750-753A-4D0B-81B6-66A2AC9F3F80.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I see a lot of chinooks in Huntsville because we have the army aviation command. I will forever be turned on when I see one now

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I remember you telling this story before. A true Cinderella story
That was the other mom eye fucked before her.

Thank goodness eye lost my virginity two the girl eye was dating when eye was 13 ore eye wood I’ve had two 35+ year older under my belt before a single skank my age.

The girl my age was a red head sew eye figure she just ate my soul on that first rodeo… explains a lot tbh 🤷‍♂️

OPD77

Elite
1645668915297.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
x6dMh3d.jpg.gif

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Church across the street from my buddies house during a party. Girl and I figured there would be privacy there. I am gonna answer for that one one day.

Stairwell of Marriot Marquis in NYC. College girlfriend and her parents flew up to NYC, I lived in NJ and came to stay with them, needed some privacy.

As to the guy that jerked off in a helo, I got arrested for a DUI in 2003 when the Bucs beat the Eagles to go to Super Bowl. Lost my buddy after hooking up with this girl so I decided to drive home. Anyhoo, got moved to the transfer statin and was like, fuck it I will never be in here again. Pulled pants down and jerked it right there.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye was good friends with the daughter witch was my inn.

847C12BB-CB0E-4C31-B79E-2D385D724DF2.jpeg

This is a year after we fucked fore yew degenerates.

Eye tapped this skank in the back seat of her minivan while her husband was driving and daughter was in front passenger. It was late and we were all heading two Florida fore spring brake. A blanket was involved and I just bent her over real far and jammed it in her ass.

Looking back I’m sure the husband had two no and just be a cuck. The above wasn’t the only time. Probably about 100x over a 6 month period. She wood pick me up from school and her daughter had practice right after so we wood just go back two her house before she wood drop me back off at the school for my basketball practice.

TJHall1

Legendary
Eye was good friends with the daughter witch was my inn.

View attachment 80883

This is a year after we fucked fore yew degenerates.

Eye tapped this skank in the back seat of her minivan while her husband was driving and daughter was in front passenger. It was late and we were all heading two Florida fore spring brake. A blanket was involved and I just bent her over real far and jammed it in her ass.

Looking back I’m sure the husband had two no and just be a cuck. The above wasn’t the only time. Probably about 100x over a 6 month period.
You fuck some gross looking women.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
Inside Her Majesty’s Palace. It was just in the lav but I let an older chap bend me over just so I could say I did it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom