Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We need a 1st annu shittiest poster/troller award

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
To start we need to discuss possible contestants.
We all agree except for his MeeMaw @BigBucknol is #1 seed
Who do we think? Jan1 is rougly the site anniversary. It'd bee nice if bigbucnnaol khs for the ratings on you tube so we could monetize

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Who do we think? Jan1 is rougly the site anniversary. It'd bee nice if bigbucnnaol khs for the ratings on you tube so we could monetize

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Who is that chic that came in all hard a few weeks ago.

Winner
See I liked her

I’d watch him try the a big Texas Bleach challenge.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

The shittiest poster award could be about a 50 way tie between all the assholes who respond to the troll you mention...fuck a troll, but he does a good job of getting bites and ruining threads around here. Only because dumbfucks take the bait, time after time.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The "shittiest" posters are the ones who troll on a message board and believe it is funny or entertaining.

That pretty much narrows this boards candidates to one or two posters.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The "shittiest" posters are the ones who troll on a message board and believe it is funny or entertaining.

That pretty much narrows this boards candidates to one or two posters.

Probably the two I have on ignore. Never used that feature before, and sort of hate it on principle, but makes reading the board much easier. If everyone ignored the trolls, and they are obvious as hell, they'd go away. Some posters just can't seem to help themselves.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Tournament time again! That was fun.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Probably the two I have on ignore. Never used that feature before, and sort of hate it on principle, but makes reading the board much easier. If everyone ignored the trolls, and they are obvious as hell, they'd go away. Some posters just can't seem to help themselves.
I only have one on ignore right now. which wouldn't be too bad but everyone who responds to him or her is what makes all the clutter in threads that already have enough clutter.

Putting someone on ignore for trolling is a lot different than putting someone on ignore for an opinion/stance that you disagree with. IMO you haven't changed your principles for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom