Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We did it China bros! We saved the environment

QuanChi

Elite
We covered the landscape with aluminum, copper and silicon, completely destroyed the ecosystem, but yah the environment!

039734C6-DBE1-488D-8E17-4BD432E6B41B.jpeg

It does look cool though. Impressive engineering.

359871AA-4C2E-4ACA-ADF6-EA480F1516BC.jpeg

Once we cover the world with these and pump it full of acid for strip mining lithium everything will be saved!

I’ve got nothing against the technology. Just the agenda that gets pushed

Ponder

Poster
Just doing what Elon Musk promoted in the following clip:

China is getting ready to ensure it does not need to rely on anyone else and remain unaffected from boycotts & sanctions. Now they have a fully fledged up to date space station, have landed their own rove on mars, brought back moon rocks via remote vehicle and the list just keeps growing. Very inspirational stuff. They seem unaffected by all the pollical dogma and US warships. I am impressed. They even drove one of them back a few months ago in the south China Sea. Kind of how the Vietnam war started. It is really is great to see other nations prepping to ensure the world is not ruled by one super power. Keep up the great work A+++++

Meanwhile the US squabble of lobbying and hold back Elon on so many levels. At the current rate of progress in China, the US will only have itself to blame as they are left in the dust. So say all of us! lol It's a great time to be alive!!!

BROOM VROOM VROOOM BROOM BROOOOOM!!!​

petrol-head.gif

Resistance Is Futile:

electric-car.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

It will also be put to military use of course
Yeah hard, totally agree.

Ages ago I read about something similar being utilized with the use EMF allowing the capability to manipulate the heavy metal nanoparticulates accumulated within living organisms, ie: humans.

They were able to manipulate and direct different metals to various parts of the body, like the lungs and brain.
The consequences were unequivocally detrimental,...as would be expected.

That was probably over a decade ago, and frankly, I reckon it is likely the technology was actually developed at least a decade earlier than that, coz I'm quite certain us regular folk ain't kept in the loop at all, you know like, "for our protection", or whatever BS is usually asserted.

Think of -Graphene-, and how it's apparently one of the most conductive metals.

Imagine if graphene nanoparticulates were somehow introduced to the human organism, perhaps, i dunno, via some conveniently timed urgent need to inject something into as many humans as possible.

Ponder

Poster
Yeah hard, totally agree.

Ages ago I read about something similar being utilized with the use EMF allowing the capability to manipulate the heavy metal nanoparticulates accumulated within living organisms, ie: humans.

They were able to manipulate and direct different metals to various parts of the body, like the lungs and brain.
The consequences were unequivocally detrimental,...as would be expected.

That was probably over a decade ago, and frankly, I reckon it is likely the technology was actually developed at least a decade earlier than that, coz I'm quite certain us regular folk ain't kept in the loop at all, you know like, "for our protection", or whatever BS is usually asserted.

Think of -Graphene-, and how it's apparently one of the most conductive metals.

Imagine if graphene nanoparticulates were somehow introduced to the human organism, perhaps, i dunno, via some conveniently timed urgent need to inject something into as many humans as possible.
Is the similar to the airplanes dropping metals from the sky ... Can't remember the name or what they called it but I did live in an area quite renowned for it. You know ... cloud like steaks lining the sky criss-crossing all over the place where you could barely see any blue above but just a checkered streaks coming out the backs of planes? Not talking about contrails but seeding or whatever they are doing? I can confirm there was no rain aftwoods are anytime time thereafter except the same old planes coming back and doing it again?

At any rate I am still breathing. Must of been for our protection. lol

Interesting revelation @CuriousFiend

D

Deleted member 2886

Is the similar to the airplanes dropping metals from the sky ... Can't remember the name or what they called it but I did live in an area quite renowned for it. You know ... cloud like steaks lining the sky criss-crossing all over the place where you could barely see any blue above but just a checkered streaks coming out the backs of planes? Not talking about contrails but seeding or whatever they are doing? I can confirm there was no rain aftwoods are anytime time thereafter except the same old planes coming back and doing it again?

At any rate I am still breathing. Must of been for our protection. lol

Interesting revelation @CuriousFiend
Yeah bro I understand what you mean,..."chemtrails" aye?

I can't say for sure, though I am inclined to think that is a very likely possibility.

Seems there could be multiple aspects to the "chemtrailing", one being lacing the terrestrial environment and all lifeforms with some aerosolized concoction, and another possibly being spreading something like aluminum dust into the upper atmosphere.

One theory is apparently for the purpose of reflecting/limiting solar radiation, aka sunlight.

Something to do with trying to balance out a runaway heating effect caused by excessive use of DEWs for weather manipulation, but really I dunno aye.

Maybe there's an expected solar event within the next 8 years or something, and some individuals in the know are perhaps trying to create a degree of atmospheric shielding.

What do you reckon?

Top Bottom