Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We are making rockets

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Got some The Free Speech Forum 3D printed model rockets in the hopper. We will try and have some ready for Memorial Day and post videos launching them
So I see you are expounding on my idea in the crypto thread. I’m thing you need to go ahead create Elon as his account. It would be embarrassing as hell to all of us if some jackass had already started it and knowing our jackasses....made shitty troll account with it.

If we aren’t going to Mar-a-lago to get 45 we might as well get Elon on the board.....and still a #FREESPEECHFORUM ⭐️ #ToTheMoon tweet. We will break the interwebz when they find out about this place!!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So I see you are expounding on my idea in the crypto thread. I’m thing you need to go ahead create Elon as his account. It would be embarrassing as hell to all of us if some jackass had already started it and knowing our jackasses....made shitty troll account with it.

If we aren’t going to Mar-a-lago to get 45 we might as well get Elon on the board.....and still a #FREESPEECHFORUM ⭐️ #ToTheMoon tweet. We will break the interwebz when they find out about this place!!
Yeah we are gonna get our own crypto goin. Shut down the bounty bucks for now cause it was too messy. We are gonna roll something out, but it will prob be closer to the end of the year

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom