Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Way to go Phil! New PGA Champ for all of us over 50!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
History was made Sunday on the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island as Phil Mickelson became the oldest major champion in history.

Last edited:

Quatch$

Elite
Koepka just comes off as a “too good for you” douche. He plays golf for a living, slays hot trim and he never smiles. Wtf

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
He's been so close to winning the last few years, and now, he's the PGA champ! Happy to see a great sportsman/athlete keep his mind and body at his age is such an inspiration to me.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I dislike them both.
I like Bryson. I like people who are unapologetic for doing things their own way(the dude who just won the PGA has spent 30 years on tour not apologizing for anything.) In Bryson's case he has done something that is incredibly difficult to do in golf and he has worked his ass off the get it done. (he isn't done yet either) I also enjoy that he irks guys like Rory and Brooks who I don't really root for often.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
I like Bryson. I like people who are unapologetic for doing things their own way(the dude who just won the PGA has spent 30 years on tour not apologizing for anything.) In Bryson's case he has done something that is incredibly difficult to do in golf and he has worked his ass off the get it done. (he isn't done yet either) I also enjoy that he irks guys like Rory and Brooks who I don't really root for often.
Bryson is a legit douche nozzle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom