Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Watching jurassic park the lost world again

With kenny Jr. and we both agree

pile_of_shit.gif

Forgot how ridiculous some of this was. Riding dirt bikes to help catch dinosaurs. Lol. Fucking dumb as hell.

Stay tuned for more reviews.

Kop

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Soooo you’re watching Jurassic World? Complete POS. Unless I’m completely whiffing on dirt bikes being in Jurassic Park book or movie.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Or how Vince Vaughn and Julianne Moore let a bunch of dinosaurs loose and save a baby T-Rex, which leads to the death of dozens of people - including poor dismembered Eddie, who tried to save those irredeemable fools - and yet the movie wants us to think the nerdy corporate guy is the villain.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Soooo you’re watching Jurassic World? Complete POS. Unless I’m completely whiffing on dirt bikes being in Jurassic Park book or movie.
The mercenaries show up in JW, they're on motorcycles and in jeeps trying to round up dinosaurs.

JW was Chris Pratt racing through the jungle on the motorcyle with his motorcycle bros, the raptors.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
The mercenaries show up in JW, they're on motorcycles and in jeeps trying to round up dinosaurs.

JW was Chris Pratt racing through the jungle on the motorcyle with his motorcycle bros, the raptors.
Ah. You mean Lost World. Completely forgot about that scene. My favorite is the glass that won’t break. Then breaks. Then they make it the entire length of a double dual RV and trailer.

Ah. You mean Lost World. Completely forgot about that scene. My favorite is the glass that won’t break. Then breaks. Then they make it the entire length of a double dual RV and trailer.
Fun fact: that scene lasted 3 hours and 45 minutes. Longer than the full length of the Godfather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom