Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was yesterday the worst day yet for the Biden administration?

Cards1968

Founder
Vaccine booster plan cut off at the knees. MSM all saying he got over his skis on the science.
Sickening Afghanistan drone strike debacle and Generals doubling down on intelligence still being good via Twitter.
Boarder crisis exploding and story still getting out despite aerial censorship. Dem Mayor of Del Rio pleading its an unsustainable situation.
French ambassador recalled because of foreign policy faux pas a 4 year old could see coming.
The people's house once again fortified for an expected crowd of 700 whose political leanings are in question.

I'm sure I missed something.

Mvforau

Poster
tenor.gif

Every week brings a new low for our potato in chief

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Vaccine booster plan cut off at the knees. MSM all saying he got over his skis on the science.
Sickening Afghanistan drone strike debacle and Generals doubling down on intelligence still being good via Twitter.
Boarder crisis exploding and story still getting out despite aerial censorship. Dem Mayor of Del Rio pleading its an unsustainable situation.
French ambassador recalled because of foreign policy faux pas a 4 year old could see coming.
The people's house once again fortified for an expected crowd of 700 whose political leanings are in question.

I'm sure I missed something.
Good start, but you did leave out the fact that buydumb's frontal lobotomy was a failure - he is still stupid as a flying fuck. Time for lights out from a pro.

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
I have to watch my blood pressure when it comes to any of these lifetime member liberal thieves such as slo joe, hitlary, slick willy and the rest of them. Between the whole bunch they have stolen or taken enough money from our enemies or our treasury to payoff a good portion of our national debt. I hope all of them die slo deaths and linger on suffering for a substantial time. They are exactly what the framers of our constitution were thinking about when they pinned our constitution. If they were all suddenly brought to life again you can bet all these thieves would be hung. That bitch piglosi is now saying capitalism has not been good for America, yet she managed to steal 200 plus million that we know of by using her son as a proxy to take money from another Ukrainian oil and gas company by being a board member. None of these ass wipes have ever had a real job and most certainly aren't qualified to sit on any board. It is money laundering and here she is running her mouth talking down our Nation. I hope that bitch is the first to croak.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I have to watch my blood pressure when it comes to any of these lifetime member liberal thieves such as slo joe, hitlary, slick willy and the rest of them. Between the whole bunch they have stolen or taken enough money from our enemies or our treasury to payoff a good portion of our national debt. I hope all of them die slo deaths and linger on suffering for a substantial time. They are exactly what the framers of our constitution were thinking about when they pinned our constitution. If they were all suddenly brought to life again you can bet all these thieves would be hung. That bitch piglosi is now saying capitalism has not been good for America, yet she managed to steal 200 plus million that we know of by using her son as a proxy to take money from another Ukrainian oil and gas company by being a board member. None of these ass wipes have ever had a real job and most certainly aren't qualified to sit on any board. It is money laundering and here she is running her mouth talking down our Nation. I hope that bitch is the first to croak.
Well said.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I do too. My bp was 200/100. I told my dr about fraqqle thread. He told me to take weekends off or im gonna die early. Sometimes I wish I was a braindead lib so I didn't have to try to defeat all the evil. But here I am a holy warrior holding the fucking line. My family thinks I'm crazy then 6 months later ask how I knew story X so long ago. So far it is a 5 year explanation and I'd imagine 5 more to the end. Wish we had actual representation in our govt.

Top Bottom