Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Warrants issued for Tejas Dims

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

TTUcamper

Elite
If they don't grow some fucking balls and actually arrest these morons and then press charges this will happen again. I'm fucking sick and disgusted with the republican party letting these radicals get away with everything.

Republicans have always been too busy protecting whatever grift they have currently going on to be much of a use to this country or their constituents.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Honestly, this all seems like theatrics. Abbot isn't going to have thee people arrested. It is appeasement and trying to look good to his voters. Honestly do not trust any politician in this country right now. Well mainly those that have been making a living out of politics. Abbot is no different in that regard IMO. Of course I could be wrong but it looks like this from afar.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Honestly, this all seems like theatrics. Abbot isn't going to have thee people arrested. It is appeasement and trying to look good to his voters. Honestly do not trust any politician in this country right now. Well mainly those that have been making a living out of politics. Abbot is no different in that regard IMO. Of course I could be wrong but it looks like this from afar.
There is one family I trust in this country for leadership.

Everyone else is just a pretender as far as I’m concerned. A couple of arrests or executive orders by a governor isn’t going to change that sentiment.

denn

Legendary
Founder
There is one family I trust in this country for leadership.

Everyone else is just a pretender as far as I’m concerned. A couple of arrests or executive orders by a governor isn’t going to change that sentiment.
I am hesitant at best to even trust them. To get to where the Trump family has gotten, you have to have done some shady stuff in the past. Is DJT more trustworthy that Biden, Bush, Obama, ect....? Probably, but I am not sure it is by that much.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I am hesitant at best to even trust them. To get to where the Trump family has gotten, you have to have done some shady stuff in the past. Is DJT more trustworthy that Biden, Bush, Obama, ect....? Probably, but I am not sure it is by that much.
His connections with the Russian mafia would be an interesting look see.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
His connections with the Russian mafia would be an interesting look see.

Ahhh YES....lets continue to investigate the MOST INVESTIGATED HUMAN IN US HISTORY. You geniuses will be the ones to solve this puzzle.

In case you morons missed it....if there was anything LEGIT....they wouldn't have spent 6+ years making shit up. You 2 should look into Trump and the 13 yo as I'm sure you will FIND the VIDEO we have been promised for 4-6 year.

If ONLY they had you 2 (a modern day Sherlock and Watson) on their team......

Comments like these make me question if we really ever will win.....it seem our own team is always looking to sabotage us.

America 1st

Founder
Ahhh YES....lets continue to investigate the MOST INVESTIGATED HUMAN IN US HISTORY. You geniuses will be the ones to solve this puzzle.

In case you morons missed it....if there was anything LEGIT....they wouldn't have spent 6+ years making shit up. You 2 should look into Trump and the 13 yo as I'm sure you will FIND the VIDEO we have been promised for 4-6 year.

Comments like these make me question if we really ever will win.....it seem our own team is always looking to sabotage us.
“Morality” is an idea 1/4 of 1 side adheres to (at their own peril).

I want to make America great again. There a very very few things that are off limits.

BurntJ

Founder
They should issue an arrest warrant for the judge too
Or they just simply went to the State Supreme Court and requested an emergency ruling….

Which is exactly what they did and….
1628733625412.gif
The arrest warrants are back.

BurntJ

Founder
“Morality” is an idea 1/4 of 1 side adheres to (at their own peril).

I want to make America great again. There a very very few things that are off limits.
Not sure a where you were going here.

I was more pointing out the problem with our side is
we still have people questioning our own presently.

TTUcamper

Elite
I will say after watching the cyber symposium and Seth Keshel's feedback I will say very easily, very easily, every governor is very, very, very aware of the voting machines and what they do. You don't get to that position unless you are aware of that. These people get feedback from every corner of the area they are running for, you don't think they realize that votes are really off in certain areas? they are very aware and so is Abbot, don't think he's not compromised because he is definitely is. He knew the game he was jumping into and I have no doubt he wasn't hand picked by somebody. he's a huge pussy and nothing will change that, he'll fold faster than him trying to do a deadlift. he was picked for a reason.

America 1st

Founder
Not sure a where you were going here.

I was more pointing out the problem with our side is
we still have people questioning our own presently.
That’s my point and I agree with you.

You got folks worried about if Trump is a “good guy” still.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I always think...All those investigations and not one witness or investigator died of mysterious circumstances.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Having the ability to think for oneself is a wonderful thing. I am not a sheep to any party or politician. Not trusting a politician or an uber-rich business person is not unfounded either. If you believe I am a "moron" for that, good on ya. At least you are thinking for yourself and not blindly believing my stance like you are blindly believing Trump is a perfect person because he has been investigated so much.

I think Trump is far a far better option than the cast of characters currently destroying our once great nation but I am not naïve enough to believe the man doesn't have warts.

BurntJ

Founder
Having the ability to think for oneself is a wonderful thing. I am not a sheep to any party or politician. Not trusting a politician or an uber-rich business person is not unfounded either. If you believe I am a "moron" for that, good on ya. At least you are thinking for yourself and not blindly believing my stance like you are blindly believing Trump is a perfect person because he has been investigated so much.

I think Trump is far a far better option than the cast of characters currently destroying our once great nation but I am not naïve enough to believe the man doesn't have warts.
Wow....life comes at you fast. 3:07 yesterdays post to 1:19 today post. Which day was yore TRUTH.

Also I have never said the man isn't fallible or hasn't done anything wrong/illegal BUT clearly YOU STATED TRUMP HAS TO HAVE DONE SHADY SHIT....so show us all that you found.

My point was people like you will continue to focus on him when there is obvious corruption right in front of you.

An Example: Hershel Walkers wife MAY have voted in GA instead of Tex......(says the MSM and they are investigating.) Yet Lucy McBath-D, currently is representing GA (6th), and her husband have filed their taxes stating they reside in Tennessee. This is OBVIOUS corruption VS a witch hunt Because Hershel MAY run for office. Whether intentional or just plain stupid.....your comment plays into the Anti-Americans crowds BS narrative.

Another example: Omar literally married her BROTHER but your probably right.......keep looking for anything to prove Trump broke a law.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
That’s my point and I agree with you.

You got folks worried about if Trump is a “good guy” still.
So you guys support Trump's call for Americans to get their Covid vaccinations?

There is only 1 God.

The rest of us have clay feet.

America 1st

Founder
So you guys support Trump's call for Americans to get their Covid vaccinations?

There is only 1 God.

The rest of us have clay feet.
What else would you expect him to say?

I have nothing against people who are pro vax. It’s probably smart for some people to get them.

I have a problem with anyone suggesting mandating them.

America 1st

Founder

I’d be worried if he didn’t have warts.

I don’t think anyone believes Trump is a perfect person. However, he is a once in a generation type of leader along with having many admirable qualities.

mrt

Elite
I call them all animated hemorrhoids, with smiling faces and a case of beer. A few also had yellowed teeth. I expected no less from this bunch of Marxist ass wipes in my home state. They do have reinforcements coming from the border and they soon will speak enough English to vote dimcrat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom