Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WARNING: retardobot incoming

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@retardobot is the second bot on the forum to go along with @ThreadBot

We aren't trying to clutter the forum up with bots I promise.

Why are we trying to build these bots? So we can get smart about how to do this and have our own troll bot army. We may or may not choose to troll the nuts off "other" forums with these. Thats about it.

And to entertain the people here

TJHall1

Legendary

Why are we trying to build these bots? So we can get smart about how to do this and have our own troll bot army. We may or may not choose to troll the nuts off "other" forums with these. Thats about it.

Great name.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
@retardobot

kDefYC2.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

How exciting that you are creating a retard bot. Is there an oxymoron here? How can intelligent people create a retarded bot? Why not get some blueprints for the Joe Biden bot? He's so retarded he wipes his ass with his hands and then sucks his fingers clean. How about this challenge Mr. Croot Overlord - make a bot more retarded than jo' the ho' biden!

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

I approve this message. Plus I'm due to kick in some $$$

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Where is that dumb bastard? Either put up or shut up. Name it Dumb and Dumber please.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

This confuses me and fascinates me. I need in and I need more detail.

Top Bottom