Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted to share

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
My son plays baseball and boxes. He had to choose this year one or the other. Box or play baseball. He chose boxing. His baseball brothers are nationally ranked and heading to the state tournament this weekend. He is slightly injured and still grinding. He sent me a video of him working one arm while giving the other rest... Very proud of him. As I train him with his coach. But I can’t be there bc I coach a travel baseball team.

How do I embed a video from an IPhone? Its nothing big just wanted to share with my ninjas

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Best way to do it is to upload it to youtube. Then you can paste the youtube link. It is super easy uploading to youtube from the mobile app these days

JerBearr

My son plays baseball and boxes. He had to choose this year one or the other. Box or play baseball. He chose boxing. His baseball brothers are nationally ranked and heading to the state tournament this weekend. He is slightly injured and still grinding. He sent me a video of him working one arm while giving the other rest... Very proud of him. As I train him with his coach. But I can’t be there bc I coach a travel baseball team.

How do I embed a video from an IPhone? Its nothing big just wanted to share with my ninjas
Glad he is active! I used to play baseball. I stopped in highschool when I stopped growing and everyone else continued to grow. I moved to a sport more my body size. If he ever stops, convince him to find another sport!

AgEngDawg

Legendary

You want to find out what a man is made of then boxing is your sport.

You have to get off that stool yourself, nobody can go with you.

What a sport of endurance and heart.

My all time favorite boxing round. Evander was my all time fave. He was too small for heavyweight, but fought his ass off.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

My all time favorite boxing round. Evander was my all time fave. He was too small for heavyweight, but fought his ass off.

Nice video. Great fight. Holyfield was a bit undersized for heavyweight, but never seemed it to me because he was so jacked, and had good power.

Man, two great heavyweights going toe to toe used to be as good as it gets. Those two are up there with the best, in my lifetime anyway.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

you described that perfectly! Hollyfield's heart was twice the size of Bowe's and it showed! thanks for sharing

Jtrain80

Legendary
I boxed a little bit back in the day. The problem is all the successful boxers I met were brain damaged.

Old wrestlers/mma guys had bad knees and cauliflower ears.

Give me mind as my last weapon anyday. Just please Lord dont let me be dumb.

TJHall1

Legendary

Please just tell me you have stopped ejaculating on newborns while your wife breastfeeds them. That's so fucked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom