Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wait the draft was last night

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I'm working throw a pic up. I gotta see this
maxresdefault.jpg

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Jax drafting that schift for brains from UGA 1st is very funny to me. Especially after he crashed into 2 cars.

BurntJ

Founder
Wow thats like a petite chicks hand. He probably thinks he has a huge dick with those beaters
I'm pretty sure the ESPN crew was trying to make sure everyone know Treylon Burkes has a pron star cock b/c I have never watched grown men ooh and aah over a dudes big hands like that.

BurntJ

Founder
Jax drafting that schift for brains from UGA 1st is very funny to me. Especially after he crashed into 2 cars.

Clearly you were forced to look him in the eyes while he fucked you wife and father.

Rich people problems.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I give you guys some love

Thank you. It’s been a hell of a year for us. This would probably be just another year for Alabama but this has been an unbelievable year for Georgia
EA25B812-9A5D-4685-9C3C-150B36B4907B.jpeg
It was awesome for us Georgia fans watching this defense this past year and this team. And the Braves winning it all. It’s been a long time coming.

Don't worry as a Bama fan you didn't missed much. You ONLY had Neal go #7 BUT hey Tune in Saturday for the Bama fireworks. (YOU DO NOT GET TO COUNT THE OHIO STATE WR just LIKE FSU doesn't get to count our 6th Def player drafted in Round 1 JJ!)

Claiming Williams is akin to all yore UNCLAIMED Golf Digest National Titles.
So this has been what it’s like to be a Uga fan for the past forever

BurntJ

Founder

Also Stafford and Travon makes 2 #1 overall player how many has BAMA and the midget had? Shirley it has to be like 50+, right? I love the shot a BAMA fans b/c the "TOO MUCH BAMA IN ME -GUMPS" are 👇

166724857-butterfly-flying-into-the-light-of-a-candle-bright-tropical-morpho-butterfly-and-candle-flame-on-bla.jpg

Congrats Mr. GUMP

Top Bottom