Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Visitor’s Guide to Navigating Huntsville

Timothy

Elite
Visitor's Guide to navigating Huntsville

1) Go north across the Tennessee River on 231. You will still be in Alabama.

2) The Hobbs Island exit does not take you to Hobbs Island. But that's OK, because there is no good reason to visit Hobbs Island.

3) If you are trying to get to Jones Valley, do not take the Jones Valley exit. Take the Airport exit.

4) The Golf Rd exit will not take you to a golf course. Take the Airport exit.

5) Scratch #4. There is no longer a golf course at the Airport exit.

6) If you are trying to find the airport, do not take the Airport exit. The Huntsville Airport is in Madison.

7) If you are trying to get to the mall, take the Drake exit. If you miss the Drake exit, do not worry: you can also get there by taking the Drake exit.

Enjoy your visit!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Visitor's Guide to navigating Huntsville

1) Go north across the Tennessee River on 231. You will still be in Alabama.

2) The Hobbs Island exit does not take you to Hobbs Island. But that's OK, because there is no good reason to visit Hobbs Island.

3) If you are trying to get to Jones Valley, do not take the Jones Valley exit. Take the Airport exit.

4) The Golf Rd exit will not take you to a golf course. Take the Airport exit.

5) Scratch #4. There is no longer a golf course at the Airport exit.

6) If you are trying to find the airport, do not take the Airport exit. The Huntsville Airport is in Madison.

7) If you are trying to get to the mall, take the Drake exit. If you miss the Drake exit, do not worry: you can also get there by taking the Drake exit.

Enjoy your visit!

Do y'all do any book learnin there in Huntsville? Why is it so confusing?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Don’t forget to see all the prisons there. That is also where the Texas Death House is.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I hope to come check out your fine city one day. I didn't know that about PhD per capita, assuming related to NASA in some way?

How are the space camps for kids?
I never got familiar with space camp, but Huntsville is filled to the brim with scientist and engineers. Going back to Operation Paperclip and bringing Von Braun and his team here. But we have MDA, Army Missile Command, Army Aviation (choppers), FBI, all kinds of shit. Also one of, if not the most active places of international espionage trying to peel away our missile secrets

This is the labor force that I’m siphoning from to build the backend of our TFSF technology

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I never got familiar with space camp, but Huntsville is filled to the brim with scientist and engineers. Going back to Operation Paperclip and bringing Von Braun and his team here. But we have MDA, Army Missile Command, Army Aviation (choppers), FBI, all kinds of shit. Also one of, if not the most active places of international espionage trying to peel away our missile secrets

This is the labor force that I’m siphoning from to build the backend of our TFSF technology

Wow, y'all have a broad range of industry, was not aware of that. Interesting on the international espionage

(off to search Operation Paperclip)

huffbuffer

Poster
Go on .... is Camp open with Covid? Is it hard to get into? Best age to go?
I am unsure if Space Camp is open currently. I do know that the Space and Rocket Center as a whole is open. Getting in is a matter of signing up and sending them money. Best age is subjective as they have many programs for every age range. Even adults.

Regards
Huffbuffer

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Wow, y'all have a broad range of industry, was not aware of that. Interesting on the international espionage

(off to search Operation Paperclip)
Yeah Huntsville was built on the backs of Nazi scientists. And now it’s the largest city in the state and it’s about to fuckin explode.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Huntsville - Voted best place to live in the US 2022-2023. @Croot_Overlord is this true?

View attachment 102046

View attachment 102045
Air smells nice here thats for sure. Housing affordability is falling faaaaast

Top Bottom