Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Victoria Secret actually has an actual retarded model now

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Ehh done worse

54268647-0-image-a-84_1645017527998.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Cre8ive

Founder
Assume he meant a child with down's syndrome, vs this 25 year old with down's syndrome...a retarded child lingerie model? Nothing would shock me from these fucks.
Lighten up Garnet. This is an adult who is doing the best she can with the hand God dealt her. You're just a jealous slut.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Founder
Lighten up Garnet. This is an adult who is doing the best she can with the hand God dealt her. You're just a jealous slut.
Sometimes when you get your ass scorched in public all you can do is laugh. Garnet I was told this is a photo of you before the 112 plastic surgeries. Is that true Garnet?

Unknown.jpeg

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
True story (and by no means am I trying to make anyone feel guilty in here - things like retard and faggot don’t offend me and I still enjoy the brekfast gifs):

When I worked at Arby’s about 10 years ago, there was a guy with Down syndrome that worked the fryer. Curly fries, mozzarella sticks, potato cakes, etc. His name was Danny Nelson. He was my best friend of all the people at Arby’s. He would even come over to my apartment during Bama games and drink 2 beers, although the Noles ( @TheNJNole ) were his favorite team (he would always tomahawk chop). He would always be doing word search puzzles when he has free time. We made up songs and one I remember was “goin down to pens and pencils town” whenever we needed to get a pencil.

He got pushed out at Arby’s after working there for 10+ years because he wasn’t make drive thru times. Complete bullshit. He ended up getting a job at Publix about half a mile from his house and he would just walk there.

We lost touch once I got married and having kids, but he was a really cool dude. He also was a great speed skater and competed in the world winter special Olympics (even as late as 2019)

A8CA0A4B-521C-4DE4-9DF7-2DB918F75A34.jpeg

QuanChi

Elite
True story (and by no means am I trying to make anyone feel guilty in here - things like retard and faggot don’t offend me and I still enjoy the brekfast gifs):

When I worked at Arby’s about 10 years ago, there was a guy with Down syndrome that worked the fryer. Curly fries, mozzarella sticks, potato cakes, etc. His name was Danny Nelson. He was my best friend of all the people at Arby’s. He would even come over to my apartment during Bama games and drink 2 beers, although the Noles ( @TheNJNole ) were his favorite team (he would always tomahawk chop). He would always be doing word search puzzles when he has free time. We made up songs and one I remember was “goin down to pens and pencils town” whenever we needed to get a pencil.

He got pushed out at Arby’s after working there for 10+ years because he wasn’t make drive thru times. Complete bullshit. He ended up getting a job at Publix about half a mile from his house and he would just walk there.

We lost touch once I got married and having kids, but he was a really cool dude. He also was a great speed skater and competed in the world winter special Olympics (even as late as 2019)

View attachment 79510

Oh my sides. You post a story from the heart and then the most twisted meme. Wonderful

Latest posts

Top Bottom