Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

VD Vance, what a joke.

Does anyone else think that VD Vance is a puppet, a joke, and proof that these elections are just a show.

Really, out of all the people that Trump knows, 39 years old JD Vance is the one that he picked to replace him *if he died? Really?

edit *is to if*

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Vance has the approval of a lot of good people. Lots of the people that other people wanted him to pick are saying JD is a good pick. Don't let the lefts propaganda swing your opinion. If you do then it doesn't matter who he picked because they were going to attack all of them.

Vance has the approval of a lot of good people. Lots of the people that other people wanted him to pick are saying JD is a good pick. Don't let the lefts propaganda swing your opinion. If you do then it doesn't matter who he picked because they were going to attack all of them.
what good people?

Mungri

Elite
what good people?
Do you real think that Trump would just blindly pick any rando without knowing and checking into them first?

From what I see, the people who are hated the most actually tend to be the best people out there. The hate comes from people like you who simply can't understand anything.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone else think that VD Vance is a puppet, a joke, and proof that these elections are just a show.

Really, out of all the people that Trump knows, 39 years old JD Vance is the one that he picked to replace him *if he died? Really?

edit *is to if*
Out of all the people in the world, Trump entrusted a regular guy from fly over country to return America to apple pie, red white and blue, freedom loving and tyranny hating prosperity.

There’s a beauty in it.

Do you real think that Trump would just blindly pick any rando without knowing and checking into them first?

From what I see, the people who are hated the most actually tend to be the best people out there. The hate comes from people like you who simply can't understand anything.
No, I think that Vance was picked for Trump, and Trump was picked for us.

Edit:

For clarification, I think that Trump was picked for "his" party, not by us

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I don’t think there is an incentive to remove Trump to get Vance as president. Trump’s presidency would last a year if he picked a deep state shill like little Marco or somebody like that.

Trump is trying to avoid the Nixon treatment, although they just removed nixon’s vp choice before they went after Nixon.

Mungri

Elite
I'll tell you who aren't good people. All the libtards in the media right now big mad over a simple interview between Musk and Trump.

You know that thats called? Sociopathy. Being that pissed of when people you don't like get a say in public, and needing to use manipulative tactics to sway others against them.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
OP is one of the dumbest most block headed humans Ive encountered. Saying that JD Vance is a perfect example of the American. If you think hes a plant for something over him youre even more dumb then once thought. Congratulations and Fyour mom

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

edit *is to if*
I’m beginning to think you aren’t very smart. Hope that helps.

Mungri

Elite
I want to like you Mungri, just haven’t decided your true intent here just yet.
Literally I'm here and on X again cos everywhere else will ban me immediately for my autistic brainfarts.

Read my shit blog if you want to know everything about me lol

But what even is my intent? I don't even fucking know. Why the fuck do I exist? Why does my fucking brain exist?

Hhheeellpppp existential & nihilist spirals hjalp.

I feel like I'm Aristotle reborn inside a shitskin and I hate it. I see everything, I understand everything.

'The existence of me' ... Will make for a great future piece.

Last edited:

MalO

Elite
Vance is pretty good when you look at his policies.

The only thing I majorly disagree with him on is calling poor white people welfare queens. A lot of poor people have little to no say in the matter. Not everyone gets to be part of the 20% of the population who earn more than 100k a year. Everyone earning less than six figures experiences hardship, and the lower you go, the shitter life is. In 2023 the median personal income was 48k and that means 50% of our population earns less than that. That's miserable and with current cost of living it basically means you live in poverty. Look at housing prices and car prices. It's insane to think half the people in our country are earning less than 48k a year.

What's worse is the states that generally pay more, have higher cost of living. So earning slightly above average doesn't necessarily mean you're doing better than those in the bottom half of the income pool.

I don't understand why most of our population isn't rioting. There should be open rebellion against the federal government with how badly they've managed our economy. The USA has more guns than any other country on earth, but our citizens would sooner bend over and take it up the ass than rebel against government corruption.

Which is why I've come to the terrible conclusion that capitalism can't be fixed. It will always end in corruption and rampant inflation when the greedy, incompetent rich take control of the money printer and print themselves as much money as they want. Then they will blame everything on the poor, who struggle just to get enough dollars to buy food.

Fuck it all. I hope this whole damn shitshow burns to the ground.

I strongly support UBI simply for the obvious fact that our government clearly has no idea how to manage our economy or properly employ our citizens with good jobs.

Back when Roosevelt was in office he wanted a second bill of rights that guaranteed everyone a fair living wage, meaning they wouldn't struggle to afford necessities.

It was a kind hearted idea, but it couldn't possibly work. The government simply can't do it. It's too damn incompetent.

Which is why I think UBI is the only way to truly eliminate poverty. Everyone should have a basic income so they can afford housing, clothing, and food. If you work a job you just earn extra.

And before you ask, no I don't know how we will pay for it. But the government hasn't paid for anything the entire time I've been alive. The federal government has been nonstop deficit spending for over 50 years. I've seen some say Bill Clinton ran a surplus but that's not true. Look it up. He ran up our nation's debt too.

The federal government can't pay for anything. Never has. So what the fuck? Just give everyone UBI and add it to the ever-growing debt pile.

We're going to have Weimar Republic hyperinflation anyway. We might as well have free money with our hyperinflation. It's better than hyperinflation and no free money, which is the only other alternative.

Joe King

Elite
I don't understand why most of our population isn't rioting. There should be open rebellion against the federal government with how badly they've managed our economy. The USA has more guns than any other country on earth, but our citizens would sooner bend over and take it up the ass than rebel against government corruption.
Shoulda started 90 years ago when the gov first went rogue.

Problem is, the majority of people like and want a nanny-like authority in their lives. Most would be lost without it.

The recent wuflu debacle was a great example of it.

Which is why I've come to the terrible conclusion that capitalism can't be fixed.
Capitalism isn't the problem. Gov control OF the economy is the problem. We have capitalism in name only. Closest thing we have to true capitalism, is the illicit drug trade.

I strongly support UBI simply for the obvious fact that our government clearly has no idea how to manage our economy or properly employ our citizens with good jobs.
It's not the gov's job to provide for employment, be they good jobs or otherwise.

The gov's job is to get the f' out of the way.

Back when Roosevelt was in office he wanted a second bill of rights that guaranteed everyone a fair living wage, meaning they wouldn't struggle to afford necessities.
Fuck Roosevelt. Dude was a traitor. A commie. UnAmerican to the core.

It was a kind hearted idea, but it couldn't possibly work. The government simply can't do it. It's too damn incompetent.
Which is why it's job should be to get out of the f'ing way.

Which is why I think UBI is the only way to truly eliminate poverty. Everyone should have a basic income so they can afford housing, clothing, and food. If you work a job you just earn extra.
It's impossible to eliminate poverty. You could give the bottom 80% ten times the money they have now, and in a years time (or less) they'll be just as broke as they are now.

Only dif would be that we'd have created a permanent underclass with their hand constantly extended looking for the next freebie.

I've seen some say Bill Clinton ran a surplus but that's not true. Look it up. He ran up our nation's debt too.
You are correct. During that period, the national debt never stopped growing. With a real surplus, it would have stopped growing.

Mungri

Elite
In the UK canned food comes vacuum sealed in sterile water, not syrup. EU too.

No different to eating an actual peach, just softer and squishier from the water.

Same with things like chick peas and kidney beans - no salt, just vacuum sealed in sterile water now.

What a stupid comment. Got Dang ,man
Why is that a stupid comment. Do you really think that there are two parties, a red and a blue......one that stands for freedom, and the other oppression? My comment is stupid if you think that there is one group in our government that is on your/our side.

I see one party, not two.

Mungri

Elite
Why is that a stupid comment. Do you really think that there are two parties, a red and a blue......one that stands for freedom, and the other oppression? My comment is stupid if you think that there is one group in our government that is on your/our side.

I see one party, not two.

It literally makes zero sense and entirely lacks clarity on what you are trying to express. Take it from an aspie that needs directness and clarity to understand things, (due to which my own communication style is like that), your comment pointed out as 'stupid' makes little sense to what you are trying to convey.

But then the negative side to direct and clear communication like mine is it fully lacks emotion, and comes across mistakenly as pushy and controlling to those who need more emotive / gentler communication.

IRL its no problem as I just talk softer while spewing out my assertive speech and people just get stunned and listen to anything I say, but online I come across as cold and mean always.

It literally makes zero sense and entirely lacks clarity on what you are trying to express. Take it from an aspie that needs directness and clarity to understand things, (due to which my own communication style is like that), your comment pointed out as 'stupid' makes little sense to what you are trying to convey.

But then the negative side to direct and clear communication like mine is it fully lacks emotion, and comes across mistakenly as pushy and controlling to those who need more emotive / gentler communication.

IRL its no problem as I just talk softer while spewing out my assertive speech and people just get stunned and listen to anything I say, but online I come across as cold and mean always.
STFU. If you dont get it, then get out of the conversation. For someone as "smart" as you, you sure need it spelled in crayon.

Top Bottom