Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vax refusal by state

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
42% of New Yorkers are now not allowed to go out to eat, or work at most places...all about your health though. Nothing nefarious going on, like intentionally destroying the economy or anything.🙄
I love it! Fuck Puddin and Dims. They need to own the monster they created.

Look at all the states who’s final number is over 5% and those are the states who will see an economic hit.

Double digits would = economic ruin for a state.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I love it! Fuck Puddin and Dims. They need to own the monster they created.

Look at all the states who’s final number is over 5% and those are the states who will see an economic hit.

Double digits would = economic ruin for a state.

Tim Pool keeps saying the NYC law gives zero exemptions for health reasons...so for example, a girl on his podcast has MS and her doctor advised her not to take the vaccine. Tim even called NYC and they told him that she would not be exempt. So basically next month when their law goes into effect, all the people with auto-immune diseases, whose doctors advised them not to get vaccinated, are going to be fired. Chaos.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Tim Pool keeps saying the NYC law gives zero exemptions for health reasons...so for example, a girl on his podcast has MS and her doctor advised her not to take the vaccine. Tim even called NYC and they told him that she would not be exempt. So basically next month when their law goes into effect, all the people with auto-immune diseases, whose doctors advised them not to get vaccinated, are going to be fired. Chaos.
Where are the lawyers?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Where are the lawyers?

Pool said he called a few big law offices in NY and when he mentioned the issue, they quickly ended the conversation. Said he didn't know if they were all scared to fight it, or what. Surely some attorney would take such a case. I'd say it would be a slam dunk, but as corrupt as our judiciary has become, I don't know.

JJJohn

Poster
Pool said he called a few big law offices in NY and when he mentioned the issue, they quickly ended the conversation. Said he didn't know if they were all scared to fight it, or what. Surely some attorney would take such a case. I'd say it would be a slam dunk, but as corrupt as our judiciary has become, I don't know.
They're scared. The thuggery of the Democrats in general including Governor Cuomo is the stuff of legend.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Top Bottom