Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaccine card?

HuskerGarrett

Poster
Founder
Hey guys. It’s HG from theplatinumboard.com

A buddy of mine asked me where he could find a fake vaccine card. Something about traveling for business. Not sure why I seem like the type of person who would know how to get one, but whatever. I’ve been looking online and have found no leads other than making one yourself. That’s when I remembered this place. Any ideas?

Yes, I know it’s illegal. I’m not the one doing it so I don’t really care.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

A buddy of mine asked me where he could find a fake vaccine card. Something about traveling for business. Not sure why I seem like the type of person who would know how to get one, but whatever. I’ve been looking online and have found no leads other than making one yourself. That’s when I remembered this place. Any ideas?

Making one yourself or having someone make one for you is the only way. Early on they were available on eBay but have been removed.

Most of those I have seen are handwritten although a few have labels for the vaccine used. Have a friend show you theirs and make a copy for the proper batch numbers etc.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Try this Garrett.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Personally, I don't see the need. At least for me. Not traveling by air anytime soon. Nor a cruise, etc. I believe that by fall the toothless mandates for a card will be superfluous. I go into any store without one because I have found that the stores policy is "don't ask, don't tell." Everybody, except for the small percentage of mask nazis are sick and tired of wearing them. Let freedom ring!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Personally, I don't see the need. At least for me. Not traveling by air anytime soon. Nor a cruise, etc. I believe that by fall the toothless mandates for a card will be superfluous. I go into any store without one because I have found that the stores policy is "don't ask, don't tell." Everybody, except for the small percentage of mask nazis are sick and tired of wearing them. Let freedom ring!
My man! I'm on these wavelengths

Latest posts

Top Bottom