Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaccination ID Cards

PartyBarge

Patriot
Founder
angry-make-my-explode-head-mad-gif-14261446.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
The same people that tell you to trust the science;

A.) cant tell the difference between a boy vs. a girl

B.) arent capable of whipping their phone calculator out and calculating a death rate w 2 pts of data. How the fuck they got that past the American public is beyond me.

C.) Are pro abortion and lose their minds over criminals being killed

We could keep going, but at the end if the day....its a mental disorder.

Juro

Elite
I’ve been HIPPA certified a few times. Showing your vaccination card to anyone not medical personnel who need to know is 100% against HIPPA.

I’m vaccinated, but I’ll never show that card to anyone who thinks they need to know to live my life. Fuck that.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I’ve been HIPPA certified a few times. Showing your vaccination card to anyone not medical personnel who need to know is 100% against HIPPA.

I’m vaccinated, but I’ll never show that card to anyone who thinks they need to know to live my life. Fuck that.
I'm ignorant on this so I'm asking the question. I thought HIPPA was there to protect you from having medical information released by hospitals, insurance, etc. Would you flashing your card if someone asked be on you, and not a HIPPA violation because you willing provided it?

Juro

Elite
I'm ignorant on this so I'm asking the question. I thought HIPPA was there to protect you from having medical information released by hospitals, insurance, etc. Would you flashing your card if someone asked be on you, and not a HIPPA violation because you willing provided it?
Technically it doesn’t cover places like Krispy Kreme because they’re not a medical organization, but all companies should never inquire about your medical records as a standard. That should be a best practice.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

It is also against the Americans w disabilities act to require masks.
Ive used that a few times at Walmart to low level people and told them to get their manager. I told them if they required it i would come back immediately w my lawyer. Never required again at those two locations.
I had one stocker get in my face over it. Got the manager involved and he was quickly told to mind his own job tl stock the shelves.
Zfg
Edit to add it is illegal to ask what the disability is you have.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
But, nowhere are they letting people who had Wuhan and developed antibodies into the discussion. Tells me it's all about the money and not people's health.
Precisely. Before the vax they were using donated blood antibodies. I had it and donated a couple times. No one talks about that at all anymore.
I had it 1St wk of Jan 2019. Before anyone had even heard of it. I was tested neg for flu.
My dr shot me w tamiflu anyway and I was sick for a week. Got covid toes a couole weeks later.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Precisely. Before the vax they were using donated blood antibodies. I had it and donated a couple times. No one talks about that at all anymore.
I had it 1St wk of Jan 2019. Before anyone had even heard of it. I was tested neg for flu.
My dr shot me w tamiflu anyway and I was sick for a week. Got covid toes a couole weeks later.
My bout was late Jan 2019. Like you, nobody knew what it was and called it a Virus of Unknown Etiology. Nor were there any tests for this. For me it was the 9 day head cold that wouldn't go away regardless of what I took or did. Two days were no taste and no smell. Have since confirmed it was Wuhan.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Crazy how companies think they have a right to private medical documents and can discriminate over them. Best lolz is that Vaccine passport doesn’t violate HIPPA

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

I have a hippo card. I’m fat as fuck, but at least I’m not a Rino.

Latest posts

Top Bottom