Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UT Vols be proud................

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I just watched Dr. Death on the peacocktv.com. The show is very good.

It is all about the Dr. Christopher Duntsch (Dr. Death), the proud alumni of your great medical school.

He is an amazing product that you guys produced.

Thanks for producing that fucking sociopathic motherfucker.

Good job assholes!! Maybe if you weren't all producing offspring with your sisters you wouldn't release such destruction on the earth.

Also, thanks for producing a sociopathic NEUROSURGEON!! Couldn't you have stopped at a sociopathic podiatrist?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I just watched Dr. Death on the peacocktv.com. The show is very good.

It is all about the Dr. Christopher Duntsch (Dr. Death), the proud alumni of your great medical school.

He is an amazing product that you guys produced.

Thanks for producing that fucking sociopathic motherfucker.

Good job assholes!! Maybe if you weren't all producing offspring with your sisters you wouldn't release such destruction on the earth.

Also, thanks for producing a sociopathic NEUROSURGEON!! Couldn't you have stopped at a sociopathic podiatrist?
add in:

plunger raping cousins and you hit a grand slam OP!

BurntJ

Founder
OP barked at no less than 7 children while stuck behind a stopped school bus this morning.
So….I barked at 10 and a handicapable kid who was moving too fuckin slow crossing the street ( and it’s not even fossball season yet)..:….

BUT until you Mich fags hire a coach that DOESNT sleep over at high school kids homes (a fuckin kicker at that 😳🤦‍♂️)….please refrain from football comments.

I though this was understood with the 1 caveat being you could talk football again if you play OSU within 50….whichever comes 1st.

BurntJ

Founder
DGD right here.

I’ve always been told….5 is the daily requirement but some of us just have flair. We DONT need to talk about OP’s flair!

tenor.gif

BurntJ

Founder
BTW, if you are a UT Vol fan, you are complicit in Dr. Christopher Duntsch crimes. I hold you just as responsible for the crimes as the physician himself.

Every. Single. Vol. Fan.

If fact, I wish Dr. Duntsch was your primary care physician.
This cannot be stated enough!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom