Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update: vacation is good now. Beaching my fat ass off

TJHall1

Legendary
Damn I can’t believe there’s another person on the site that hasn’t tried gummies like me.
1 time I have. I actually started a thread on here because I didn't know how much to take. I could prolly find it. The whoore got a little jar given to her by a friend and I had no clue what to take. Got a wide array of answers so it didn't really help, especially when you've got rebarcock who would just eat the whole jar in a sitting.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
1 time I have. I actually started a thread on here because I didn't know how much to take. I could prolly find it. The whoore got a little jar given to her by a friend and I had no clue what to take. Got a wide array of answers so it didn't really help, especially when you've got rebarcock who would just eat the whole jar in a sitting.
Update: I am not in fun. I can’t balance/ I burnt my pork chop and my eyes feel like Vaseline is on them

D

Deleted member 2886

Damn I can’t believe there’s another person on the site that hasn’t tried gummies like me.
😅Me neither.

Considering the consistent multiple poundage produced per week.
Kinda ironic, in a sense.

I'm quite curious as to how these gummies would compare to simply consuming straight hash blobs.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I ate 600 mg bw Friday lunch and sat at noon. Needless to say I've been chilling at the house w the hound. Gonna do all 3 back to the future movies eat dinner and get a good night rest.

@d-tiger45 dont be afraid to go to 30. You're a big dude. If you start going south go lay down for a nap

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
😅Me neither.

Considering the consistent multiple poundage produced per week.
Kinda ironic, in a sense.

I'm quite curious as to how these gummies would compare to simply consuming straight hash blobs.
Think about a stank fat nasty un washed gash.
Now think about a nice kept lady like gash.
Which you wanna eat?

D

Deleted member 2886

Think about a stank fat nasty un washed gash.
Now think about a nice kept lady like gash.
Which you wanna eat?
True dat.

Who knows what's really in these gummies.

Guess I'll be stickin with the unmolested--chemical free-- pure natural hash gash 😂

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I ate 600 mg bw Friday lunch and sat at noon. Needless to say I've been chilling at the house w the hound. Gonna do all 3 back to the future movies eat dinner and get a good night rest.

@d-tiger45 dont be afraid to go to 30. You're a big dude. If you start going south go lay down for a nap

Fucking love Back to the Future trilogy. The first one is one of the GOATs IMO.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Nice! I was at Cherry Grove last weekend. I grew up going to the south end of the grand strand, Garden City, but have come to appreciate the north end. Cherry Grove & Little River are pretty sweet. Never been to Ocean Isle.
Me also my family lives in Briarcliff. North end isn't nearly the same clientele except maybe Atlantic beach

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Me also my family lives in Briarcliff. North end isn't nearly the same clientele except maybe Atlantic beach

My parents started renting a house at South Litchfield every summer for a week, the last few years. Had no idea about that little hidden gem. Super quiet & peacful beach, but like a half mile from 17 & tons of good food & shit for kids/families to do. Plus we have a dock on a creek for kayaking & shit, or iust sitting and drinking, and still just a block from the beach.

Close to Georgetown too, which has improved a ton in recent years.

Top Bottom