Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update: Spears shoots nudes

TJHall1

Legendary
She is retarded. Like legitimately mentally retarded. I have no doubt that without a boyfriend/friends/family that she would just die from being so dumb and mentally fucked that she couldn't even figure out how to keep herself alive (feed herself, drink water, avoid using a curling iron in the bathtub, not eat laundry detergent, etc.)

PleasureMoose

Legendary
She is retarded. Like legitimately mentally retarded. I have no doubt that without a boyfriend/friends/family that she would just die from being so dumb and mentally fucked that she couldn't even figure out how to keep herself alive (feed herself, drink water, avoid using a curling iron in the bathtub, not eat laundry detergent, etc.)
So you're telling me I've been looking at mentally retarded naked woman for over a decade. Fuck man.
Screenshot_20210922-212357_Chrome.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
So you're telling me I've been looking at mentally retarded naked woman for over a decade. Fuck man.
View attachment 50824
That is my favorite ASIP episode. I use that line at least once or twice a week with the whore. I also like to sit on the couch and just spit pistachio shells on the living room floor in front of her as she watches in disgust.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You don’t gotta keep talking her up. I already posted the wood plow a while back.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
kermit-jerking-off.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Who's the slimy cocksucker that keeps putting those stupid flowers over the good spots? Her next move to open the Only Fans where those flowers won't be present?

Because they're not something you want to see. You might think you do. You would be wrong.
Why on earth would I NOT want to see? Like the saying goes, once you've seen one pair of boobs........you kinda wanna see em all.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
SO....who now wants to claim the conservatorship wasn't necessary. JFC.

Looks like she has major mental issue and its becoming clearer and clearer she would be homeless walking the streets naked if she had complete control of her life. (Yes with $100 million in here bank account and ownership of multiple 10 mill $ homes. It becoming clear she is the female version of Delonte West.)

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Looks like she has major mental issue and its becoming clearer and clearer she would be homeless walking the streets naked if she had complete control of her life. (Yes with $100 million in here bank account and ownership of multiple 10 mill $ homes. It becoming clear she is the female version of Delonte West.)
who cares? it's her life.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Lot of chicks on the NSFW and only fans apparently need a conservatorship.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Me.

Only someone peddling the patriarchy would suggest there is something wrong with a grown women posting pictures of herself.

This timeline can be awesome 🤣

Jtrain80

Legendary
I am not all that proud to admit this. But if she had done this at 19-22. I would have beat my dick till it was dead. I may not have my three beautiful kids.

My freshman yr of college(the first time) a guy that lived on my hall in the dorms was in the Britney fan club. Seriously ate up with it. After being around him, I never thought of her in that way. Always felt sorry for her actually knowing the kind of crazies there are.

Now his roomate... don't get me started on that mf'er. I drank damn near a half a gal of Montezuma tequila bc he was just holding the cup to his lips. I am still pissed 20 yrs later.

BigBucnNole

Elite
My freshman yr of college(the first time) a guy that lived on my hall in the dorms was in the Britney fan club. Seriously ate up with it. After being around him, I never thought of her in that way. Always felt sorry for her actually knowing the kind of crazies there are.

Now his roomate... don't get me started on that mf'er. I drank damn near a half a gal of Montezuma tequila bc he was just holding the cup to his lips. I am still pissed 20 yrs later.

Someone care to translate this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom