Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unvaxxed Nationalism?

fschmidt

Poster
Unvaxxed nationalism makes much more sense than racial nationalism. I would move to Unvaxxedland. And the vaxxed should be happy to be rid of the unvaxxed. Win-win. So would it work? Naw, makes too much sense for modern scum, so they would reject it, both the left and the right.

fschmidt

Poster
It would work but it means you would win. The people pushing the jab wanna see you in the gulag.
That's why the left opposes it. What about the right? The idiot patriots on the right would also oppose it. Modern culture is entirely either evil or moronic.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If OP decides to follow through he should consider Mexico as a destination.

The new nation of Unvaxxed could do a lot of good by getting rid of the cartels and human smugglers for everyone.

Win/Win

TJHall1

Legendary

The new nation of Unvaxxed could do a lot of good by getting rid of the cartels and human smugglers for everyone.

Win/Win
I'm still waiting for you to show me how the flu vaccine makes symptoms less for "some people."

fschmidt

Poster

Win/Win
I have already chosen a Mennonite area in north Mexico. But the Mennonites and the local drug gang are on good terms, and the drug gangs don't force their drugs on anyone, unlike governments, so your plan won't work.

TJHall1

Legendary
I have already chosen a Mennonite area in north Mexico. But the Mennonites and the local drug gang are on good terms, and the drug gangs don't force their drugs on anyone, unlike governments, so your plan won't work.
Your troll is terrible.

Bigcuckandcocksucker has a 3rd handle now?

America 1st

Founder
I'm still waiting for you to show me how the flu vaccine makes symptoms less for "some people."
Well can’t show you cuz I can’t send you a couple thousand people but if you look up control group experiments you should be able to figure it out even with that Iowa education 😎

America 1st

Founder
Mennonites are good folk. We got lots of them and Amish here by where I live.

Solid choice of area IYAM

TJHall1

Legendary
Well can’t show you cuz I can’t send you a couple thousand people but if you look up control group experiments you should be able to figure it out even with that Iowa education 😎
If you think the flu vaccine is anything other than a money grab then you are a full blown retard. Congrats.

America 1st

Founder
If you think the flu vaccine is anything other than a money grab then you are a full blown retard. Congrats.
Yeah we all know medicine in this country is a money grab. Doesn’t matter what the drug or care is.

Insurance too.

Top Bottom