Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Under Armor Ad

OldBuzzard

Poster
I keep seeing this Under Armor ad depicting girls playing what appears to be some form of organized football with fully grown male athletes. The slogan with the ad says that “Everyone should have the right to play the game.” Idontunderstand why that is the case. I, who have zero football talent and the body of a concentration camp survivor, never got to play. I just don’t u derstand the entitlement atmosphere these days. And I hate the idea of the trannies dominating women’s sports, but if women insist on competing in men’ sports, I don’t see any argument against the trannies.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
I keep seeing this Under Armor ad depicting girls playing what appears to be some form of organized football with fully grown male athletes. The slogan with the ad says that “Everyone should have the right to play the game.” Idontunderstand why that is the case. I, who have zero football talent and the body of a concentration camp survivor, never got to play. I just don’t u derstand the entitlement atmosphere these days. And I hate the idea of the trannies dominating women’s sports, but if women insist on competing in men’ sports, I don’t see any argument against the grannies.
I, for one, would love to see a 140 pound chick get absolutely waylaid running a crosser at full speed by a 6'3 250 pound linebacker running a 4.65. That bitch would be out the door immediately, if she even survived.

OldBuzzard

Poster
I, for one, would love to see a 140 pound chick get absolutely waylaid running a crosser at full speed by a 6'3 250 pound linebacker running a 4.65. That bitch would be out the door immediately, if she even survived.
Well hopefully someone will have enough sense to do something sensible before that happens. Because sooner or later, a woman is gonna get killed, either with that madness or by some tranny fighting women MMA.

Top Bottom