Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uncomfortable statistics thread: African Americans make up only 13% of the population, but

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I brought this up before. These woke fucks can't do math. They think 15% of the population can just shame the other 85%... and that 15% isn't just blacks... its the gay mafia and trans weirdos and latinX fucks.

The blowback is going to be horrendous or the landing is going to be tragic.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The corporate, globalist overlords want civil war in America. Their one-world vision is impossible with a strong, free America. One way to push the split is to divide the country racially, just as they continually do between classes. Charles Barkley hit the nail on the head a few weeks ago with his comments, he just doesn't understand the why. It's not just about $$$, it's about reshaping the entire world. They'll continue to foster the split through ignoring the plague of black crime, over-promoting and over-exposing everything black, whether in politics, sports, entertainment, etc, and showing outright favoritism through gov't (offering black only tax incentives and payments, reparations, etc).

It's fish in a barrel for the global elite. The average American is woefully uninformed. Your typical liberal eagerly gives up rights for fake covid protection because he thinks that if he gets covid, he's almost certain to wind up in the hospital, and very likely to die with it. Just as many of these fools marching in the street in the name of justice have no grasp that they're as likely to be killed by lightning as they are to be unjustly killed by some ravening police officer.

Good people of all races and classes will be swept up in it, and their only wrong will be not realizing what was going on right in front of their face. I suspect that is a result of our spiritual blindness as a nation.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The corporate, globalist overlords want civil war in America. Their one-world vision is impossible with a strong, free America. One way to push the split is to divide the country racially, just as they continually do between classes. Charles Barkley hit the nail on the head a few weeks ago with his comments, he just doesn't understand the why. It's not just about $$$, it's about reshaping the entire world. They'll continue to foster the split through ignoring the plague of black crime, over-promoting and over-exposing everything black, whether in politics, sports, entertainment, etc, and showing outright favoritism through gov't (offering black only tax incentives and payments, reparations, etc).

It's fish in a barrel for the global elite. The average American is woefully uninformed. Your typical liberal eagerly gives up rights for fake covid protection because he thinks that if he gets covid, he's almost certain to wind up in the hospital, and very likely to die with it. Just as many of these fools marching in the street in the name of justice have no grasp that they're as likely to be killed by lightning as they are to be unjustly killed by some ravening police officer.

Good people of all races and classes will be swept up in it, and their only wrong will be not realizing what was going on right in front of their face. I suspect that is a result of our spiritual blindness as a nation.
We are in a civil war retard. It’s the Information Age and that where it’s being fought. Technology and psychology.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Not sure who you are, but no, it's not a real war, yet.
You waiting in people to go get into formation and fire their muskets? We know how to blow shit up these days man. Everything going on overseas is all theatre. If it goes live it’s all about communications and big booms (and I don’t mean nukes, although they might play). Retards running around playing GI Joe are gonna get largely blown off the map. In the meantime it’s all cyber and psychology.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Are in 50% of the TV commercials. Maybe even more than that.
Im not gonna lie....your 1st post made me think you are NOT CUT out for this place....BUT Hot Damn OhPeee, you sure are getting you feel quickly.

**I'm thinking we should pay and send this fella over to the Main Board to do a little work. With postings like this he will catch a Ban and be right back to our party.**

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You waiting in people to go get into formation and fire their muskets? We know how to blow shit up these days man. Everything going on overseas is all theatre. If it goes live it’s all about communications and big booms (and I don’t mean nukes, although they might play). Retards running around playing GI Joe are gonna get largely blown off the map. In the meantime it’s all cyber and psychology.
Welp, thanks for identifying yourself as a clown. Helps weed out what I want to read, especially in the over-cluttered lac threads.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Welp, thanks for identifying yourself as a clown. Helps weed out what I want to read, especially in the over-cluttered lac threads.
Get an avatar faggot and go cry in your closet about “muh elite”

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
It’s cause their IQ’s are lower and they exhibit the emotional freedom (loudness and ability to move and dance) that appeals to white middle Americans who are trapped in their social status.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I brought this up before. These woke fucks can't do math. They think 15% of the population can just shame the other 85%... and that 15% isn't just blacks... its the gay mafia and trans weirdos and latinX fucks.

The blowback is going to be horrendous or the landing is going to be tragic.
What the fuck is a latin X

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I made this same point months ago and was told I was less than functionally retarded.

Glad someone else understands what's actually at stake and how this war will be fought and won. 🇺🇸

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
buddy and i were talking about this the other day. The mixed marriages, and then the same sex marriages on every single commercial these days. He has a daughter that is 13 and several of her friends have already come out as "lesbian". Not sure how you know that at 13 but whatever. It is amazing though- by watching mainstream tv you would think that it's a majority of people that identify this way.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I made this same point months ago and was told I was less than functionally retarded.

Glad someone else understands what's actually at stake and how this war will be fought and won.
You my boy

You don't even need to go try and make rational arguments (that obviously doesn't work anymore) - just go shame them all for being sinners and remind them that everyone is going to die in the end.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Latina/latino are to gendered. They decided to put an "x" in there.

My mexican buddies I fracked with were telling me that liberalism is getting a foothold in Mexico.

200.gif

Jtrain80

Legendary
buddy and i were talking about this the other day. The mixed marriages, and then the same sex marriages on every single commercial these days. He has a daughter that is 13 and several of her friends have already come out as "lesbian". Not sure how you know that at 13 but whatever. It is amazing though- by watching mainstream tv you would think that it's a majority of people that identify this way.

once you see it, you can't unsee it.

When my daughter was a freshman in hs, she was telling me the new way to rebel was to identify as trans and make everyone conform. This was 5 yrs ago.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Glad someone else understands what's actually at stake and how this war will be fought and won. 🇺🇸
I too have made this argument......and had similar comments from the crowd. I honestly thought more people understood this after Trump.....but here we are.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Latina/latino are to gendered. They decided to put an "x" in there.

My mexican buddies I fracked with were telling me that liberalism is getting a foothold in Mexico.
I don't know any latino's that use that X shit. Granted the Mexicans and south Americans coming to KY probably have a different idea of life than those moving to a shithole city.

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
It’s cause their IQ’s are lower and they exhibit the emotional freedom (loudness and ability to move and dance) that appeals to white middle Americans who are trapped in their social status.
Please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m all about free speech, and I appreciate and respect what Croot Overlord and others have created here. There are plenty of conservative members of the minority community out there. I would think that we’d want to have them add their voice to this free speech forum. Statements like this are hurtful and counterproductive. It just adds to the false narrative that conservatives are racist. Not trying to preach or pick a fight. Just my two cents.

Top Bottom