Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine acknowledges there can be no diplomacy with Russia while they still occupy Ukrainian land in the Donbas and Crimea

rebar

Elite
Pretty sure Russia is ok w that.
Saudi and Russia both have gutted crude production.Biden already shot his emergency fuel load.
By the time the elections show up a gallon will be 5.00 in america and 10.00 in Commiefornia. Biden losesvto Trump and youll finally fuck off you Kristie Kreme lover
Zelensky acknowledged that Ukraine’s counteroffensive will not stop due to weather changes associated with winter.

Pretty sure Russia is ok w that.
Saudi and Russia both have gutted crude production.Biden already shot his emergency fuel load.
By the time the elections show up a gallon will be 5.00 in america and 10.00 in Commiefornia. Biden losesvto Trump and youll finally fuck off you Kristie Kreme lover
You are the worst troll on this forum.

rebar

Elite
Your fantasy world has started imploding the best city of the world.

I bet you work for the chamber of Commerce
NYC is far from the best city in America, let alone the world. I’d like to hear more about how putting America first is a “fantasy world” that is destroying that city.

I work in the pharmaceutical industry.

rebar

Elite
NYC is far from the best city in America, let alone the world. I’d like to hear more about how putting America first is a “fantasy world” that is destroying that city.

I work in the pharmaceutical industry.
I agree kinda. I went there in +/-2004 and wasn't impressed either
So you're a drugged seaman I mean salesman.
I fab steel.

If I have a buzz I post. And I'm probably the funniest cunt you know who isn't famous.
I fab steel.

I agree kinda. I went there in +/-2004 and wasn't impressed either
So you're a drugged seaman I mean salesman.
I fab steel.

If I have a buzz I post. And I'm probably the funniest cunt you know who isn't famous.
I fab steel.
No, I’m not a drug rep. I work on the legal / corporate side of the industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom