Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UK vs Scar thread. lets be civil.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So we have it all in this game.... questions all over the place. lol. How good is UK's O and how good is scars D line? 5 pt spread seems way too low though. I don't usually bet on UK and won't on this one but damn that seems low. Im thinking 10 to 13 seems right for a line.

My key is going to be UK ol vs scar dline. If Levis stays upright and has time then UK rolls easy.

UK has to avoid to's... 2 fumbles on goal line against Missou is skewing this line. UK kills Missou without those 2 gaffes.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Home team seems to usually win this one, last few years anyway. Spread seems about right to me, but who knows.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well yall let Chattanooga hang around and we got curb stompped. Not sure what else to say. I'd say it is all on qb for ea team

Lilburncock

Poster
So we have it all in this game.... questions all over the place. lol. How good is UK's O and how good is scars D line? 5 pt spread seems way too low though. I don't usually bet on UK and won't on this one but damn that seems low. Im thinking 10 to 13 seems right for a line.

My key is going to be UK ol vs scar dline. If Levis stays upright and has time then UK rolls easy.

UK has to avoid to's... 2 fumbles on goal line against Missou is skewing this line. UK kills Missou without those 2 gaffes.
Go the fcuk away with that scar shit.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
KMA again.
let-us-see-your-butthole-all-gas-no-brakes.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I just as I expected......

The smell of Gay Sex in the morning......

Enjoy loser Faggits.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's even in the title faggot. Keep it civil. Damn.
AIN'T NONE OF YALL BEATING OUR COCKS
You can smack it.
You can push it away.
But at the end of the Day
These Cock sre getting in to
Kentucky Pussay

Edit
@TopHook not meant for you. I mean had 4 and a green and coughed then posted then had to eidt

Top Bottom