Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uh oh. WTH, the Pope did not read from the script and support the narrative (link)...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Commie sympathizer but he isn't wrong. I dislike him and my Dad is sworn to protect him. My dad won't even discuss hi. W me anymore.lol

Emma tenywa

Elite
There's a story about a verbal Russia- NATO agreement in which Russia asks NATO not to expand eastwards. An agreement NATO has dishonored for the past few years. If at all this agreement did happen, then the pope is right. IMO

AgEngDawg

Legendary
There's a story about a verbal Russia- NATO agreement in which Russia asks NATO not to expand eastwards. An agreement NATO has dishonored for the past few years. If at all this agreement did happen, then the pope is right. IMO

Yep, the Russians didn't get it in writing. Always get it in writing.

They didn't so here we are.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Minsk agreement. It was verbal but it was publicly talked about by both sides for years until we broke it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom