Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uh oh 1980

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So have any more details come out other than the chick was passed out, woke up to him banging her, and then she accused him of rape? Any other details?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Also notice that we do not play people with credible accusations of rape at Georgia.

This is not FSU.

If you have been accused of being a problem for the community, you will not represent the University of Georgia.

Last edited:
I have a few UGa friends that’s basically just wanted to blame the girl and said the same thing that Anderson wouldn’t get in trouble. What is wrong with some of you people? I feel like Dawgs fans are about as close to lockstop in thinking as the left. I’ve never met one that didn’t say the exact same bullshit as the others. It’s certainly strange

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I have a few UGa friends that’s basically just wanted to blame the girl and said the same thing that Anderson wouldn’t get in trouble. What is wrong with some of you people? I feel like Dawgs fans are about as close to lockstop in thinking as the left. I’ve never met one that didn’t say the exact same bullshit as the others. It’s certainly strange

STFU.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I still believe he will be cleared, but due to the awful Athens DA it won't be quickly. I spent a lot of time keeping up with UGA recruiting, and I never saw anything about Anderson to make me believe he would do something like this. Call me a homer or whatever you want, but I believe in innocence until proven guilty, plus there is too much history of false accusations against athletes to make this cut and dried.

America 1st

Founder
I still believe he will be cleared, but due to the awful Athens DA it won't be quickly. I spent a lot of time keeping up with UGA recruiting, and I never saw anything about Anderson to make me believe he would do something like this. Call me a homer or whatever you want, but I believe in innocence until proven guilty, plus there is too much history of false accusations against athletes to make this cut and dried.

I like you as poster but let’s be honest; dude will be lucky to not spend half his life behind bars.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I like you as poster but let’s be honest; dude will be lucky to not spend half his life behind bars.

I've heard from insiders in the program they are confident he will be cleared. If I'm wrong, I'll come back to this thread and eat shit, and you should do the same if I'm right. Deal?

America 1st

Founder
I've heard from insiders in the program they are confident he will be cleared. If I'm wrong, I'll come back to this thread and eat shit, and you should do the same if I'm right. Deal?
Why would I eat crow if yew pups pay folks, prosecutors or jury, to make the charges go away?

It’s pretty much what we all expect from 1980. I think we’re all just pretty shocked it’s taking so long…

Maybe the evidence of his guilt is so overwhelming his freedom can’t be bought?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Why would I eat crow if yew pups pay folks, prosecutors or jury, to make the charges go away?

It’s pretty much what we all expect from 1980. I think we’re all just pretty shocked it’s taking so long…

Maybe the evidence of his guilt is so overwhelming his freedom can’t be bought?

So you're one of those "believe all women" simps. Got it.

America 1st

Founder
Actual rape (and kidnapping) is what Amir Riep and Jahsen Wint from Ohio State did back in 2020.
So yore saying what the 1980 pup did wasn’t “actual rape”?

Is that why y’all haven’t dismissed him from the team (what Day did @OSU the day after they went into custody) and are still batting for him instead?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

Is that why y’all haven’t dismissed him from the team (what Day did @OSU the day after they went into custody) and are still batting for him instead?

I'm saying what he was accused of is different than what actually transpired, which is why he hasn't been dismissed from the team.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Pup… You obviously haven’t watched our defense this year. Now go back to yore back and forth.

Top Bottom