Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

This guy is up NEXT! The best grappler in MMA and possibly in the world

His leg lock of BJ Penn ended BJ’scareer

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
On ESPN rn. Quit training your militia and Turn off the god damn deep state 24 hour news off your televisions and watch Dustin Poirier bleed and die

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Yup. Not a professional, more like softball league for wrestlers.

Thanks for the link, got to see hall get knocked out. F-ing leggers.
Wrestling is still the best style after all these years so respect for any man willing to compete

That inactivity is a bitch, I thought he had way more set ups for his iminari roll but he looked like complete dog shit out there. Even his kicks look weak AF(more so than usual**)

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I don’t know if he ever did. He said he was gonna look in to it but he might be masturbating or something
I usually am around for the pre lims and drop for the main card when the buddies come over so I’m not fulfilling my end of the relationship

Jtrain80

Legendary
I usually am around for the pre lims and drop for the main card when the buddies come over so I’m not fulfilling my end of the relationship

Thanks for the link. We just watched McGregor have a bad break. Shit happens... All great fighters take a bad one in the end.

TJHall1

Legendary
He took a step back and it snapped. Sucks to have a non contact injury, especially in a main event.
Ok, once again, I saw what happened. What PART OF THE FIGHT did it happen? Very beginning? 2nd round? Who was winning.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ok, once again, I saw what happened. What PART OF THE FIGHT did it happen? Very beginning? 2nd round? Who was winning.

Got Dang corn people I am posting with one eye open... phone is at 5%... couldn't tell you the time of day with out auto correct.

Love you though. The only difference between Iowa and Oklahoma is we have trees and lakes.

Good night you sorry fucks.

TJHall1

Legendary
Got Dang corn people I am posting with one eye open... phone is at 5%... couldn't tell you the time of day with out auto correct.

Love you though. The only difference between Iowa and Oklahoma is we have trees and lakes.

Good night you sorry fucks.
You have trees and lakes? I lived in Oklahoma. That place is a barren wasteland compared to Iowa.

Top Bottom