Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turkey attacking Iraq

Oler Ted

Elite
Russian proxy state attacking US proxy state

This is how ww3 was predicted to go. Smaller countries start small conflicts that grow in to regional wars. These regional wars will grow in to continent wide wars.... then we all get fucked.

The proverbial shit will hit the fan when Iran gets nuclear capability with their missiles. They have zero restraint due to their fanaticism with religion. Watched a documentary back in the 80s "Sword of Islam" while in the Navy. Even back than our government knew what we were in store for.

Israel, out of sake of self-preservation, will need to take out Iran's nuclear arsenal beforehand. Big problem is when to do it. With Obama and Biden funding Iran's race to become a nuclear power with their nonsensical "Iran Deal," Israel will need to hold off until after '24 when Trump comes back in. Rest assured, within a year of Iran having their hands on a nuke missile they'll air mail Israel a special gift and Israel knows this.

Emma tenywa

Elite
The proverbial shit will hit the fan when Iran gets nuclear capability with their missiles. They have zero restraint due to their fanaticism with religion. Watched a documentary back in the 80s "Sword of Islam" while in the Navy. Even back than our government knew what we were in store for.

Israel, out of sake of self-preservation, will need to take out Iran's nuclear arsenal beforehand. Big problem is when to do it. With Obama and Biden funding Iran's race to become a nuclear power with their nonsensical "Iran Deal," Israel will need to hold off until after '24 when Trump comes back in. Rest assured, within a year of Iran having their hands on a nuke missile they'll air mail Israel a special gift and Israel knows this.
Iran may want to do it cleanly, so it'll most probably supply the nukes to Palestine

D

Deleted member 2886

Being that Iran is the world's chief sponsor of terrorism, that's precisely how they'll do it.
magicut_1650291820743.jpg
Really depends on subjective perspective I reckon.

Nothin against ya mate, credit where credit is due though.

Pretty sure it could be argued that, as in many if not most global affairs, USA is the reigning-undefeated champion.

I only spent about 5mins lazily searching Google, and the numbers coming up are just,... staggering.

Here's some random screenshots for example:IMG_20220419_024502.jpg
IMG_20220419_022205.jpgIMG_20220419_014151.pngIMG_20220419_021618.png
IMG_20220419_030508.jpgScreenshot_2022-04-19-02-56-19-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

View attachment 94482
Really depends on subjective perspective I reckon.

Nothin against ya mate, credit where credit is due though.

Pretty sure it could be argued that, as in many if not most global affairs, USA is the reigning-undefeated champion.

I only spent about 5mins lazily searching Google, and the numbers coming up are just,... staggering.

Here's some random screenshots for example:View attachment 94484
View attachment 94479View attachment 94480View attachment 94481
View attachment 94485View attachment 94486

Solid rebuttal, no offense taken. The U.S. has definitely played a hand, in some cases overplayed, in global conflicts in the modern era. Hindsight being 20/20, it can be argued that in many cases staying home would've been the better move. Also, Obama's Iran Deal and with Depends Joe bringing it back you could make another case of the US funding the world's chief sponsor of terrorism, Iran.

Whatever the case may be, the US generally acts in the greater good when acting on the behalf of others militarily. Also, not to be forgotten is that the US has been the most generous country in the history of the world when it comes to charity/financial aid.

D

Deleted member 2886

Solid rebuttal, no offense taken. The U.S. has definitely played a hand, in some cases overplayed, in global conflicts in the modern era. Hindsight being 20/20, it can be argued that in many cases staying home would've been the better move. Also, Obama's Iran Deal and with Depends Joe bringing it back you could make another case of the US funding the world's chief sponsor of terrorism, Iran.

Whatever the case may be, the US generally acts in the greater good when acting on the behalf of others militarily. Also, not to be forgotten is that the US has been the most generous country in the history of the world when it comes to charity/financial aid.
Excellent points man, I agree too.
Got me thinking about the 49min - 'USS Liberty' doco I'd watched recently, which is surprisingly informative yet also highly concerning.

I'm unsure whether you've seen the post about it in the DYCA thread, I could track it down and repost it here if you'd like?
Only suggesting this because I think it directly pertains to what we're discussing and I really believe it's in the best interest of every American citizen to be informed of what has been, and imho is as yet still, happening.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Went sent weapons to isis in Syria to fight assad but Im sure all those weapons stayed in Syria and didn't go to Iraq.

I don't trust the people in charge a scintilla.
We are not going to arm people to fight a NATO member. Assay’s government is not a NATO member, Turkey is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom