Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttyh come and see you're Package reached us safely and all kiddos are happy for the love and Care thanks and may God blesses the work of you're hands.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I feel blessed to be able to provide those sweet kids with those smiles. It makes me happy they are experiencing at least some level of happiness today. May God bless them and may God bless you, Martin. You are an amazing person doing amazing work in a world that desperately needs it. Thank you for doing what you do.

I will be in touch soon with some additional ideas.

Praise

Elite
I feel blessed to be able to provide those sweet kids with those smiles. It makes me happy they are experiencing at least some level of happiness today. May God bless them and may God bless you, Martin. You are an amazing person doing amazing work in a world that desperately needs it. Thank you for doing what you do.

Okay thanks Buddy for the love and care for us down here. This really means the world to us. Kiddos are so so happy for the amazing day today. May God bless the work of you're hands always.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Okay thanks Buddy and yes everyone is doing well. Kiddos are so happy after receiving new stuffs from ttyh. How are you doing?
@Martin I am as good as can be in the Communist stronghold of Georgia. Braves are up 2-0 and my beloved DAWGS are #1. I'm sorry for all the craziness on the boards lately but the Bama fans don't handle other being #1 well.

Hopefully we will be able to send you a gift box of AUTHENTIC UGA National Title shirts in February. I'm sure you guys have more than your fair share from our MNC in 2018. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway looking forward to your next report. Stay safe brother!!

Praise

Elite
@Martin I am as good as can be in the Communist stronghold of Georgia. Braves are up 2-0 and my beloved DAWGS are #1. I'm sorry for all the craziness on the boards lately but the Bama fans don't handle other being #1 well.

Hopefully we will be able to send you a gift box of AUTHENTIC UGA National Title shirts in February. I'm sure you guys have more than your fair share from our MNC in 2018. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway looking forward to your next report. Stay safe brother!!
Okay no problem Brother because sometimes fun is good and we would really love the gift Box. And we all love everyone on the Board because all love and care about us. We really can't stand alone. Thanks a lot.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Hell yes @ttyh well fucking done!

Well done @ttyh . Awesome job! @Martin looking good brother hope everyone is safe and happy.

“Thank you to the Free Speech Forum for the Love and Care”

Is that what they said @Martin

Top Bottom