Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trust the plan or trust the Psyop

Rube Reaper

Elite
People should be biking anyways.

It’s not banning all motor vehicles but it’s definitely a step in the correct direction.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There is no doubt patriots are in control🇺🇸

"If Gov. Ron DeSantis does not order a full audit of the Florida 2020 vote, I may be forced to seek the Libertarian Party nomination for governor in 2022. And Ron can kiss his arrogant Yalie ass goodbye #DefendFlorida," Stone added.

Stone took the criticism a step further, writing on social media, “Trump sometimes President Donald Trump hits it right on the nose. Ron DeSantis Yale Harvard fat boy can’t get out of his own way. Not smart. Not honest and not going to be president.”

Stone, known for his conspiratorial rhetoric, added that DeSantis was “An unknown congressman with a bad haircut and an ill-fitting suit until Donald Trump made him governor.”

Stone, who has been a Republican political consultant dating back to the 1970s, continued, “I know where he was when he was missing. Ask Emerald Robinson.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rube Reaper

Elite

"If Gov. Ron DeSantis does not order a full audit of the Florida 2020 vote, I may be forced to seek the Libertarian Party nomination for governor in 2022. And Ron can kiss his arrogant Yalie ass goodbye #DefendFlorida," Stone added.

Stone took the criticism a step further, writing on social media, “Trump sometimes President Donald Trump hits it right on the nose. Ron DeSantis Yale Harvard fat boy can’t get out of his own way. Not smart. Not honest and not going to be president.”

Stone, known for his conspiratorial rhetoric, added that DeSantis was “An unknown congressman with a bad haircut and an ill-fitting suit until Donald Trump made him governor.”

Stone, who has been a Republican political consultant dating back to the 1970s, continued, “I know where he was when he was missing. Ask Emerald Robinson.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
A felon cultist doing Orange Man’s dirty work after Orange Man commuted his sentences.

Shocking.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Apparently patriots are in control and they want to be able to kill switch your car

Let's Enjoy the Show!

Fear not my friends @Hoosier in Mad Town had a sit down in 2017 with a big player and assures us patriots are in control!

Barr points out what a tremendous violation of Americans’ privacy this is, and he’s right. In addition, the term “impaired driving” isn’t defined by the legislation, so it would be open to interpretation by regulators such as the Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Do you want government regulators helping to write algorithms which might force your car to pull over and stop because you might be a little tired instead of tipsy?

What if you swerved to avoid something in the road and the algorithm thought you were "weaving" due to impairment?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Quite the accusation considering Desantis said he was with his wife at breast cancer treatment.

America 1st

Founder
Quite the accusation considering Desantis said he was with his wife at breast cancer treatment.
Eye think yew know I’ve been to plenty of cancer treatments; eye stayed up 48 hours straight every time my wife had treatment (to monitor her, make sure she was drinking enough water, going to the bathroom at scheduled times, helping her when she threw up, ect).

Dew yew really think eye would post that sorta information if eye didn’t think it had legs?

Cancer surpasses politics. Using yore wife’s cancer for a political win against the MSM and to cover up an affair… bad news for the bears.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Eye think yew know I’ve been to plenty of cancer treatments; eye stayed up 48 hours straight every time my wife had treatment (to monitor her, make sure she was drinking enough water, going to the bathroom at scheduled times, helping her when she threw up, ect).

Dew yew really think eye would post that sorta information if eye didn’t think it had legs?

Cancer surpasses politics. Using yore wife’s cancer for a political win against the MSM and to cover up an affair… bad news for the bears.
He will be permanently done if that is true. Hope it’s not.

Prayers to you and your wife. Be strong!

America 1st

Founder
He will be permanently done if that is true. Hope it’s not.

Prayers to you and your wife. Be strong!
Eye hope it’s not true as well. Eye want to have more faith in humanity than that.

All eye can say is something doesn’t ad up and Roger has survived as long as he has because the guds. TIFWIW.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I believe there is a plan and a counter plan. Questions I have are why Q mentions corona several years before covid hit. Q mentions Hello George…eventually George Floyd comes along and causes massive civil unrest. 4-6% lost forever could be those of us not choosing to vax, and left out of society. Saving Israel for last could be that they are going on their 4th booster and people are going to start dying in droves.

There are no coincidences?

What if Patriots Are Not In Control?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I believe there is a plan and a counter plan. Questions I have are why Q mentions corona several years before covid hit. Q mentions Hello George…eventually George Floyd comes along and causes massive civil unrest. 4-6% lost forever could be those of us not choosing to vax, and left out of society. Saving Israel for last could be that they are going on their 4th booster and people are going to start dying in droves.

There are no coincidences?

What if Patriots Are Not In Control?

If Q throws shit at a wall and some of it sticks, its still shit.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Help me here... What is going on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom