Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If we shit on everyone the first time they post, it might be harder to grow the site.
So taking in a boat full of retards is ok and won’t ever tip over our boat?

Seriously, have you ever seen a retard Tag themselves in Damn near every post? WTF is all that? I get tagging oneself before reporting yoreself BUT to actually tag yoreself…..just screams Retarded Faggit.

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
So taking it on a boat full of retards is ok and won’t ever tip over our boat?

Seriously, have you ever seen a retard Tag themselves in Damn near every post? WTF is all that? I get tagging oneself before reporting yoreself BUT to actually tag yoreself…..just screams Retarded Faggit.
I have not ROR. It’s next rever retardation. Honestry it’s quite impressive.

BurntJ

Founder
You can get out of my thread. This isn’t something to joke about.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

You forgot to @ yoreself to start this post man. That appears to be out of character for you....so....are you ok?

BurntJ

Founder
You'd be better off just starting a massive vote harvesting operation to counter the one the Democrats already have in place.
Im confused here......wouldn't it just be easier to continue on how things are going. Vote on 1st Tues of Nov.....have the gov tell us who we "actually" voted for and elected 2-3 months later.
I live in Georgia so, Imagine how embarrassing it must have been for the voters (around 2700) in the 4+ counties that were told (after SOS Raffensperger assured us all votes were counted properly) their votes weren't counted. If we all join forces we could prosecute those individuals for trying to rig an election. How dare they cast votes and NOT have them counted. There was clear criminal intent from the beginning.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Fed Boi OP

giphy.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
If we shit on everyone the first time they post, it might be harder to grow the site.

100% agree and have felt that way about how most new comers have been treated.

That said, you aren’t going to get a good response from this crowd when you joined in Feb and your first post is asking for money. Dude has ZERO street cred with a group that questions motives behind everything.

Take myself for instance. First time this dude shows up to post he’s asking for money to help Trump. He’s been here long enough to have read and know our lean as a group.

My thoughts? This is likely a troll from a lib trying to sucker conservatives, is a scam, or this is some kind of informant + a scam.

100% agree and have felt that way about how most new comers have been treated.

That said, you aren’t going to get a good response from this crowd when you joined in Feb and your first post is asking for money. Dude has ZERO street cred with a group that questions motives behind everything.

Take myself for instance. First time this dude shows up to post he’s asking for money to help Trump. He’s been here long enough to have read and know our lean as a group.

My thoughts? This is likely a troll from a lib trying to sucker conservatives, is a scam, or this is some kind of informant + a scam.
1680294456102.gif

Foff

Poster
I’m not asking for money. It’s not mine. Thought this board would welcome a serious discussion about how we can end this shit.

Thank you for your support

racernhra

Elite
Founder
You’d be surprised with how many people support doing something about this.
I’m just trying to figure out how contributing to whatever your cause is to fix this sh@$ is any better than the 50+ emails I get a day promising the same thing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom