Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump ready for war (link)

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So VOTER FRAUD ISNT FRONT AND CENTER NOW? :oops: 🤷‍♂️

You understand, Trump was president, right? He had the ability to do all sorts of things (not the least of which is shut off the federal spigot) to force the issue for 4 years, and he did nothing.

Complaining that you were robbed after the fact when you previously did nothing to prevent the theft has much less impact. He had the opportunity, he decided to try to make nice with certain DC types instead.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You understand, Trump was president, right? He had the ability to do all sorts of things (not the least of which is shut off the federal spigot) to force the issue for 4 years, and he did nothing.

Complaining that you were robbed after the fact when you previously did nothing to prevent the theft has much less impact. He had the opportunity, he decided to try to make nice with certain DC types instead.
huh……and also explain to me like I’m a 5yo…..how you would have handled. (Also Bonus points…(and you need em….cause yore Vols O can’t score on us 🤣)…..what would you do if you were him and won next election (taking office say 1-4 year overview.)

I’m genuinely interested in yore answer cause I see people make this complain BUT never say anything BUT the talking points. So 🤷‍♂️

denn

Legendary
Founder
So VOTER FRAUD ISNT FRONT AND CENTER NOW? :oops: 🤷‍♂️
Front and center? In some circles. Actual action being done to fix it? I don't see much outside of a few people/states. In fact it is as if they do not care people know they are cheating. Trump didn't do too much about it while in DC. Now I am not sure the solution or if it is even Trump to blame (lean towards not his fault) I think this is more of state level thing and certain states are run by those perpetuating the fraud.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
AstonishingFrailCaracal-size_restricted.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
huh……and also explain to me like I’m a 5yo…..how you would have handled. (Also Bonus points…(and you need em….cause yore Vols O can’t score on us 🤣)…..what would you do if you were him and won next election (taking office say 1-4 year overview.)

I’m genuinely interested in yore answer cause I see people make this complain BUT never say anything BUT the talking points. So 🤷‍♂️
Are you daft? Trump could’ve shut down everything and demanded election reform. He did nothing. No thing.

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator
President Trump announces that he’s running for re-election in 2024

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Are you daft? Trump could’ve shut down everything and demanded election reform. He did nothing. No thing.
🤣🤣🤣
JFC…..like he did with all the Russian collusion docs. Stood if front of tv camera demanded all be declassified….and poof. NOTHING GOT DECLASSIFIED.

I get it, yore upset with all the corruption BUT did you really expect 100 years of corruption to be stopped/reversed/fixed BY 1 MAN IN 4 YEARS?

Bc if you did, no offense BUT yore retarded.

Again….explain how you would have done it……

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
🤣🤣🤣
JFC…..like he did with all the Russian collusion docs. Stood if front of tv camera demanded all be declassified….and poof. NOTHING GOT DECLASSIFIED.

I get it, yore upset with all the corruption BUT did you really expect 100 years of corruption to be stopped/reversed/fixed BY 1 MAN IN 4 YEARS?

Bc if you did, no offense BUT yore retarded.

Again….explain how you would have done it……
He can’t. He supposedly has all the answers, yet doesn’t have all the answers nor a fucking clue

denn

Legendary
Founder
He’s done. Time to shut up and get on the DeSantis train.
I trust Desantis as much as I trust McCarthy to be a good speaker of the house. When people like Paul Ryan are lining up to back you, it is a sign you should be leery of said person. Not that I believe Trump is the best candidate, but better than Desantis IMO.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I trust Desantis as much as I trust McCarthy to be a good speaker of the house. When people like Paul Ryan are lining up to back you, it is a sign you should be leery of said person. Not that I believe Trump is the best candidate, but better than Desantis IMO.
Desantis may not be bought right now.

But when Ken Griffin & Steven Schwartzman (read: Wall Street) are lining up war chests behind you the way they are for Ron, he will be bought in the near future.

I'm probably the most disappointed in this group in that we haven't been able to retain much of anything we've laid out in detail over the past 5 years in the various iterations of this thread.

Top Bottom