Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT. PERRY,GA

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Audit results! Audit results! Audit results!

Border being a mess!

CRT!

Success of Operation Warp Speed!
Trump will cut Buydumb up so bad he'll suffer from internal bleeding! What an easy target that stupid cocksucker is. May he rot in hell along with his turd thug son - Cunter Buydumb.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Pure entertainment. It's amazing that he's still able to pull these crowds.
We get the pleasure of watching them for the next 7 years until the 2028 election too 😎

I’m curious to see who he’ll endorse and carry across the finish line come that time.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This is either the greatest troll of all time or we’re brothers from other mothers…

I was the first one on TFSF to call Ivanka for 2028! 🇺🇸
I'm not sure it'll actually gonna happen this early in 2028 but I think it would be awesome. At this point I wouldn't put anything past The Don.. he's creating the Trump Dynasty.

Technically that would be an all-time troll by DJT. The first woman president is a Trump.... Libs head would explode... they wouldn't know how to handle it.

America 1st

Founder
This is the best closing he has had in quite a few rallies.

Wonderful rally tonight!

America 1st

Founder
The same Kush that told Don to concede? No thanks.
We all have shitty in-laws.

That last name carries hella weight tbough.
I still think she'll be the first woman elected president and a big reason will be because of the power Kush has in Israel 🇮🇱.
She would be such a great president!

She could pull the GOP out of the past, and into the present, platform wise while at the same time retaining traditional American values like America 1st! 🇺🇸

Plus she would look damn good doing it!

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
We all have shitty in-laws.

She would be such a great president!

She could pull the GOP out of the past, and into the present, platform wise while at the same time retaining traditional American values like America 1st! 🇺🇸

Plus she would look damn good doing it!

Shitty in laws? Kush would be first gentleman or whatever the fuck his title would be. That's sleeping in the hen house. There is no way ANY Trump is ever elected again, DJT included.

America 1st

Founder
Shitty in laws? Kush would be first gentleman or whatever the fuck his title would be. That's sleeping in the hen house. There is no way ANY Trump is ever elected again, DJT included.
Let’s pray that doesn’t come to fruition otherwise our republic is gonna see MANY more dark days.

Also

I’d be OK with Kush as first gentleman if it meant getting Ivanka. She is is totally worth it! 🇺🇸

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Let’s pray that doesn’t come to fruition otherwise our republic is gonna see MANY more dark days.

Also

I’d be OK with Kush as first gentleman if it meant getting Ivanka. She is is totally worth it! 🇺🇸
Thinking that the Trump family is the only way to save our Nation is shortsighted. We the people are the answer. DJT is easily the best President of my lifetime, I'm 40, but we the people are the only way this gets fixed.

America 1st

Founder
Thinking that the Trump family is the only way to save our Nation is shortsighted. We the people are the answer. DJT is easily the best President of my lifetime, I'm 40, but we the people are the only way this gets fixed.
I didn’t say they are the ONLY way.

They are quite clearly the best option right now though. Without them we would be in a world of hurt.

Top Bottom