Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump jumps 15 points in 1 month

Any poll that shows word salad harris over Ron is full of shit. I'll throw that in the pile of 1 million other useless polls.
Your certainly entitled to your opinion but I could see that being accurate. Dems typically win the popular vote and you’re only comparing the two groups there who know for sure who they would vote for. Ron would have the opportunity to jump ahead with the undecideds in an actual election. It’s not like he would even need to win the popular vote to win the election as we’ve seen with many Republicans.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Your certainly entitled to your opinion but I could see that being accurate. Dems typically win the popular vote and you’re only comparing the two groups there who know for sure who they would vote for. Ron would have the opportunity to jump ahead with the undecideds in an actual election. It’s not like he would even need to win the popular vote to win the election as we’ve seen with many Republicans.
Harris is extremely unpopular even among democrats. Ron is very popular among republicans. Its nothing against this particular poll, its just that there are a lot of garbage polls out there and this one does not pass the smell test for me.

Harris is extremely unpopular even among democrats. Ron is very popular among republicans. Its nothing against this particular poll, its just that there are a lot of garbage polls out there and this one does not pass the smell test for me.
All that can be true and the numbers still be reflected there.

There are a lot more Dems than Republicans. That % looks like Ron got every sure fire Republican voter and that Heels hardly got 75% of Democrats. As sad as it is to say there are tens of millions more Democrats that Republicans.

Really what that poll shows is that independents haven’t really made up their mind either way on those two which is believable given neither have a track record of actually being POTUS. Meanwhile it would seem tons of independents are ready to pull the trigger for Trump because they know what they are getting with him and especially compared to Joe.

Again, feel how ever you want and there are plenty of junk polls but just food for thought.

Top Bottom