Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump has been gagged

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Picture of the pussy who can't handle "personal attacks" on Twitter:

651b35b2617692f0d03d1167

O/U on the amount of dicks he's had in his mouth? 55.5?

“This is not about whether I like the language Mr. Trump uses,” Judge Tanya Chutkan said. “This is about language that presents a danger to the administration of justice.”

“His presidential candidacy does not give him carte blanche to vilify public servants who are simply doing their jobs,” the judge added.

During the hearing, Chutkan took issue with Lauro saying “what you have put in place is working,” regarding Trump’s release conditions. The judge laughed loudly in response to Lauro’s statement, and told the attorney to stop making political arguments in her courtroom.

Arguments put forth by Lauro have prompted Chutkan to cut him off several times, as he argues Trump should not be restricted on what he can say while campaigning for president.

Lauro at one point accused the special counsel’s office, through the proposed gag order, of trying “to prevent President Trump from speaking out about the issues of the day.”

But Chutkan made clear that she wouldn’t tolerate such rhetoric in her courtroom.

“Politics stops at this courtroom door,” she said.

Chutkan also reminded Lauro that Trump is a criminal defendant, with restrictions on him that he can’t intimidate witnesses or jurors while awaiting trial, while Joe Biden is not.

Last edited:
“I will now provide defendants an opportunity to explain why this blatant violation of this gag order should not result in serious sanctions including financial penalties… and or possibly imprisonment.”

“There was no intention to evade, or circumvent, or ignore the order,” Kise added and explained nothing further has been posted on Trump’s Truth Social website.

Kise said he got confirmation Thursday night and Friday morning that the post had been taken down and said it appears to be an issue within the campaign.

“It’s part of the process that is built into the campaign structure as I understand it. That all of this, in Truth posts, are wrapped up and sent out.” Kise said.

Engoron said, “I will take this under advisement. I want to make clear that Donald Trump is still responsible for the large machine, even if it is a large machine.”

He added: “In the current overheated climate incendiary untruths can and in some cases already has lead to serious physical harm and worse.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom