Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump “Save America” Rally Live from Sarasota, FL 🇺🇸

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I mean cool…let’s go over all the same highlights from every other rally we’ve had. Look Don, it’s time to start talking about the present. I love what you did second to nobody, but everything you did has been derailed in the last 6 months. Let’s focus on what’s going on NOW, and what we can do to FIX it!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I mean cool…let’s go over all the same highlights from every other rally we’ve had. Look Don, it’s time to start talking about the present. I love what you did second to nobody, but everything you did has been derailed in the last 6 months. Let’s focus on what’s going on NOW, and what we can do to FIX it!!
You should listen. He is going over that stuff.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thanks for being on top of it @BLatta12

If you tried to text me this evening my phone is upstairs and I’m too lazy to get it right now

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Audits, elections, getting the word out via new social media (like TFSF). He covered quite a bit.
If you say so boss…just kinda worn out from the hope rhetoric. I know he can’t say his plan on live tv bc the enemy will just counter…I dunno, just ready for action. Been ready for a long time.

side note, I DO have a little bit of intel from a good friend of mine who is in the know. So I know SOME pieces are moving.

America 1st

Founder
If you say so boss…just kinda worn out from the hope rhetoric. I know he can’t say his plan on live tv bc the enemy will just counter…I dunno, just ready for action. Been ready for a long time.

side note, I DO have a little bit of intel from a good friend of mine who is in the know. So I know SOME pieces are moving.
5A873537-ACC1-4958-A7B5-7B6D8E347760.gif
I'm fucking giddy erry damn day

Teddy Jack

Elite

I’m with you here. I’d be pumped if I had any faith in the audits, etc. fact is, everyone knows Trump won the election and it doesn’t matter. It’s going to take a miracle to fix our election process and I have little to no faith it’s going to be done. Point being, I think we witnessed the last hope we ever had. I hope to God I’m wrong.

America 1st

Founder
Trump didn't mention Desantis or thank him during his rally for anyone wondering. Forgot to mention that as interesting last night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom