Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRUE - China wants Nobel Prize for Wuhan Lab - they're totally psycho!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

I must admit it is a brilliant PR move. You are accused of setting a global fire that cost millions of lives and now you want to be recognized for creating such as ferocious fire. It's like suing the person that has just sued you. Muddies the waters and confuses the jurors.

One thing is clear no matter what PR tactic they employ - China is an incurable cancer on the face of Mother Earth. Our chief surgeon, Dr. Trump, has been removed from office. With Mr. Brain Dead Biden as POTUS, the Chinese tumor can spread relentlessly across the globe. I'm not saying it is over, but is getting to damn close for me. Time to call...
DukeNukemLogo.png

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yeah it could easily get worse.

States could try seceding and war could break out stateside.

I don't think anyone wants to go full Sherman on rebel homes and property but I certainly wouldn't hesitate if things went that route.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

I must admit it is a brilliant PR move. You are accused of setting a global fire that cost millions of lives and now you want to be recognized for creating such as ferocious fire. It's like suing the person that has just sued you. Muddies the waters and confuses the jurors.

One thing is clear no matter what PR tactic they employ - China is an incurable cancer on the face of Mother Earth. Our chief surgeon, Dr. Trump, has been removed from office. With Mr. Brain Dead Biden as POTUS, the Chinese tumor can spread relentlessly across the globe. I'm not saying it is over, but is getting to damn close for me. Time to call...
View attachment 28076
Duke Nukem was a flaming shit pile

Other than that agree with everything

Latest posts

Top Bottom