Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Brady furious with Tony Romos comments during the Bucs game yesterday

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
My relatives have a house in Montana at the private ski resort called The Yellowstone Club. They have a kids area that is basically a movie theatre, basketball court, video games, deli etc.

One day my kids were in this kids club and were worn out so they were chilling watching a movie. I was shooting some hoops by myself to pass some time when my phone rang. As i was standing there holding the ball talking on the phone, Brady the goat walks in. Just me and him in the gym and i totally missed my opportunity. I let him go on his way and didn't bother him, but in hindsight i choked big time. How i didn't put the phone down and challenge him to a game of 1 v 1 bugs me to this day.

/CoolStoryBra

BigBucnNole

Elite
My relatives have a house in Montana at the private ski resort called The Yellowstone Club. They have a kids area that is basically a movie theatre, basketball court, video games, deli etc.

One day my kids were in this kids club and were worn out so they were chilling watching a movie. I was shooting some hoops by myself to pass some time when my phone rang. As i was standing there holding the ball talking on the phone, Brady the goat walks in. Just me and him in the gym and i totally missed my opportunity. I let him go on his way and didn't bother him, but in hindsight i choked big time. How i didn't put the phone down and challenge him to a game of 1 v 1 bugs me to this day.

/CoolStoryBra

Tom is my fathers neighbor. They also use the same personal assistant.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
There was a guy the Rivals MB a few years back that posted a thread about being in Vegas like 10ish years ago and being in VIP in a club with Tom Brady in Bottle Service table next to them. I'm obviously paraphrasing and don't remember the whole story.

He said they started hanging together with Brady and his entourage and at end of night decided to play credit card roulette. They did it and one of his buddies was the card picked. Tom apparently slapped this guy's buddy on the back and said something along the lines of "That's the breaks my man" and walked the fuck out. Supposedly a $17K tab if I remember correctly.

No idea if true story or not.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
There was a guy the Rivals MB a few years back that posted a thread about being in Vegas like 10ish years ago and being in VIP in a club with Tom Brady in Bottle Service table next to them. I'm obviously paraphrasing and don't remember the whole story.

He said they started hanging together with Brady and his entourage and at end of night decided to play credit card roulette. They did it and one of his buddies was the card picked. Tom apparently slapped this guy's buddy on the back and said something along the lines of "That's the breaks my man" and walked the fuck out. Supposedly a $17K tab if I remember correctly.

No idea if true story or not.
Stings the nostrils, but he at least got a good story for his $17k

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Stings the nostrils, but he at least got a good story for his $17k

I mean, I'm sure all the buddies in their party helped him out. Still, crazy if true. We did a bachelor party back in 2012 for 2 buddies in Vegas. Our tab at the end of the day at Wet Republic was 21K spread across about 14 guys. We had to Cabana on the elevated terrace to the far left behind these girls. That was an expensive, but very fun day.

1549_Wet-Republic-5.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom